Chapter 25

I have woken up. I fall asleep but Lai isn't on my side I was all alone on her bed I checked the time on my phone it shows 6:17pm I went out of her room and I could hear she's laughing out loud, I walk down slowly as I see her she's with her mom they're cooking dinner. I never see her so happy like this with all joy on her face. I was going to go back to her room but her mom, Kim sees me.

“Michael! You’re awake already come down here.” Her mom shouted.

I went down and stand right next to them I was really shy. I hope I didn’t fall asleep but it happened. Lai give me a quick hug as her mom cooks the dinner, I look around seems like Marco isn’t here well that’s a good thing he might not enjoy what he sees.

Lai set up the tables and I helped her. We all sat down and had dinner Kim asks me about my class sessions with Marco, I told her it’s alright and I learned a lot about music and how it all goes properly. Lai even mentioned my band to Kim which I know we haven’t been really onto something, I told them we write bunch of songs and luckily Ashton knows few people so we could record it and have some cd for demo and if someone with big name could find us, we’re ready.

“What will you get in college?” I said and poke Lai’s right arm.

“I really don’t know. I don’t have any plans to be honest.” She said.

“Dear what kind of answer is that?! You have to go in college I thought you have decided already?” Her mom said as she took a sip on her wine glass.

“I might take Psychology, I guess?” Lai said.

“So you like to talk people’s matter aye?” I said.

“Yeah, it would be fun I guess.” She laughed.

“When can I meet your mom Michael? I would love to see her.” Kim said.

I almost choked when she said that.

“I don’t know, she’s really busy maybe soon.” I said even though I know she wouldn’t because my mom doesn’t want me to see Lai which I really hate about her now.

“Yeah I would love to see that hopefully soon.” Lai chuckled.

The dinner didn’t take that long I helped them to clean the table and dishes after that Lai’s mom just lounging around the living room and drinking wine. Lai and I went back to her room. We both lay down, I wrapped my arms on her body and hold her really tight while I tangled my legs on hers and kissed her forehead.

“Michael I can’t breathe!” She said her voice was like muffled.

“I love you so much.” I whispered.

Then I remove my arms and untangled my legs to her she plays with my hair which I like how she slide her fingertips on my face which I totally have goose bumps when she do that. She starts giving me kisses on my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin then to my lips. I torridly kissed her back I cupped her cheeks and rub my thumbs on it while she tangled her hands on my neck she was sitting on my lap while my back was resting on the corner of her bed. I pull away and kiss her neck I suck it and leave her a hickey.

“Can we do it tonight?” I asked.

“I don’t know, I guess yeah. We only need to be quiet.” She giggled.

“I’m quiet you’re not.” I said.

We stopped kissing for a little while she still sits on my lap. I place my hands on her thighs and run down my fingertip on it and make random shapes.

“Where’s Marco by the way?” I ask again.

“Mom said he have to meet his friend, I don’t know? Why you ask?”