Chapter 1

My Step Dad is a Guitar Instructor. I dont like him that well but he's nice though. I was walking downstairs I saw a guy from the little window we had right next to the stairs who drove around our front yard riding a black Ducati Motorcycle. He's wearing a black skinny jeans and a white converse with a black jacket. It was Michael, well I never talked to him even though he's been doing guitar lessons with Marco for the last 2 months. Marco open the door and accompany him through his office. He's carrying this black case and he looked at me, It gives me goosebumps and I don't know why.

It's almost one week of summer and I haven't done good for the school break. I called my bestfriend Bree to hang out with her. I got to her place but she wanted to go to the mall and we did It was afternoon around 2:00pm then she saw Jc.

"Lai, Look who's here right there at Taco Bell" Bree said while poking my back.

I checked it. It's Jc Caylen I have a huge crush on him he doesnt go to our school but he's around town he's already a college student, a film student. He make good short film ads for our school which makes him popular on our campus he's kinda goofy thats why i like him he's 21 though but I'm 19 I think it's fair enough and I only have one year left and I'm off to highschool can't wait to graduate.

"He's so cute " I said having a squeeky voice.

"Why dont you say Hello?" Bree said while pushing me towards Taco Bell.

"No, I'm shy and he doesn't know me"

"Well lets go eat there and share tables how's that?" Bree said while she grab my arm and entered Taco Bell.

We order some Tacos cos we dont have any idea what to eat and were not even hungry there's only few people around but Bree insist to sit with him.

"Hi, can we sit with you?" Bree said facing to Jc.

"Oh, um sure sharing sounds good" Jc said with his rapsy voice seems like his tired and lack of sleep.

I just sit and stared at him I feel really awkward and my tongue is tied up, I can't speak. Bree is biting her lips to stop herself from laughing looking at me she knows I have this big thing for Jc.

"Don't you guys study at Bridgewood High?" Jc asked.

"Yes.... I'm Alaissa by the way but umm please call me Lai and this is Bree" I said while my face looks really nervous.

"Yeah, I always saw you around" Jc pointing to Bree.

"Oh me? Um yeah cos I study there?!" Bree giggle.

"Yeah, you guys seems cute. Do you have plans for summer?" Jc asked and chuckled.

"No, do you?" I said. I kinda feel the jealousy 'cause Jc seems like Bree. I feel really awkward and I lost my nervousness when he keeps looking at her.

"Not really, oh by the way Alaissa right?" Jc said while he stared at me.

"Um Yes but please call me Lai you know to save few seconds and syllables" I joked.

"I know your Dad Marco"

"Step-Dad" I corrected him.

"Oh sorry! But yeah he's really good. Can you maybe let me talk to him? I'm joining a film contest this summer his guitar sound tracks sounds really great, you know maybe I could have him" Jc said while smiling at me.

"I don't know, I'll try" I said.

After that weird snack at Taco Bell and able to talked with Jc which makes me happy and I didn't know he knew me, well Marco but it's the same thing make me feel overwhelmed. I walked back home, Marco called me and said Mom called that she'll be late from her work and I saw Michael. He's holding his guitar and playing some tunes which sound so good. He saw me and he stared for like 60 seconds I look away it makes me feel weird the way he look at me is really deep. Weird. What is this suppose to mean? Ugh. But I find him really attractive with those green eyes, his lips are so red and his black hair with red streaks. Damn. His gorgeous. Marco walked in front of me and told me to grab my dinner he ordered some pasta from a fancy restaurant but before he entered his office I grab his arm.

"Um Marco, Can I ask you something?!" I said.

"Is that really important?" He give me a serious look.

"Not really but my friend really likes your Guitar Tracks and he wanted to use it for his short film for a film contest this summer" I said while my voice is cracking.

"Well thats sounds nice but I'm busy, Michael can do it anyway? Do you want Michael to record it with your friend?" He said and giving me a little smile.

It made my eyes wide open. I know Marco wants me to get close to him but Michael? It made me more nervous I mean I haven't spend a whole day with Jc but also with someone who look so mysterious and gives me weird feelings whenever he looked at me.