Chapter 19

Lai's POV

I finally met Michael's band. I didn't even know he's friend with Luke, Bree's boyfriend. Such a small world but seems like everytime I see Luke it's always awkward anyway it doesn't matter. The 3 of them are still waiting for the last member Ashton hand me a can of soda.. as we wait for the guy they've been waiting for, he arrived. I froze and drop my drink. Fuck! It's Calum?! Shit. I'm shaking it's been years I haven't seen him. I don't know what to do I can't even turn around to look at Michael. Then Ashton yells 'let's start already!'

I excuse myself after I clean the soda on the floor and luckily there's a bathroom down here I walk inside, I lock the door. I don't know but I burst into tears and I can't even handle my emotion right now I said to myself I already moved on but what is this? What is happening to me? I fix myself and wipe my tears and redo my make up. I walk out of the bathroom and Michael is standing infront of me when I got out of the door I hugged him really tight I whispered on his ear 'take me somewhere please...'

I pull away and stared at him. I can feel Calum is looking at us.

"Lai are you okay?" Michael asked me.

"Yeah a little.."

"What's wrong?"

"I can't tell you here... Can we go home now?"

"Alright, I'll just talk to Ash.. wait for me outside."

I walk upstairs and get out of Ashton's house. I feel stupid crying over Calum.. I'm still affected maybe I should accept the fact that I didn't like how we broke up, I know I'm the one who broke up with him because he's being a jerk before and the time I called him to end our relationship he didn't even respond. Which hurts me a lot.. or I guess I was just surprised that we saw each other and the fact he's Michael's friend.

"Hey.. feeling alright now?" Michael asked me and pull me into a hug.

"A lot better..." I told him.

"Let's go to my house tonight.."

"What about your mom?"

"Forgot to tell you she's in Florida for few days.."

"Oh okay.."

Michael and I got to his place. This is the first time I've been here it's not really huge just a simple apartment but the whole living room is filled with Michael's picture from his baby photos to a grown boy, it makes me smile.

"Why you smile like that?" He asked.

"I like your living room. Can I keep one baby photo of you?" I said.

"You serious? I'll find one on some albums you can't pick any of that, mom would know!" He laughs.

We got to his room the walls are painted black and full of band posters and some doodle. I bet he drew that his bed isn't messy like most common boys it's fixed and all of that his room is clean. I lay down on his bed Michael change his clothes to a muscle tee I watch him pulling off his shirt his pale skin really attracts me. I remember the time when I saw him on my house I feel really weird it gives me goosebumps and I thought his just a boy that I only know but didn't expect now that he is the boy I already love.

Michael lay next to me. We stared at each other, I love how his blonde hair slide through his forehead his heavy breathing makes my heart beat faster, his smell that I always want more. I cupped my hands on his cheeks and rub my thumbs on it I just look at his eyes, his pretty green eyes. I didn't talk I just want to look at him after what happened earlier..

"I love you." Michael said.

"I love you more..." I smiled.

"You acted weird earlier, what's wrong? How did you know Calum?" He asked.