Chapter 4

Michael’s POV

I woke up really early because I actually wanna leave Marco’s house It was 7:00am but I remembered Marco told me before he left I could leave when his here. So I got up and fix myself I walk to his office to see him but his not there yet, I have no idea where he go. I think Lai is still asleep but I don’t wanna disturb her. So I just sat on the couch and play with my phone. I heard footsteps I look up and saw Lai going down, she look so cute in the morning I think she forgot she had a visitor. Wait am I a visitor? Well it doesn't matter, her hair is so messy and even her shirt.

“Morning!” I said but I laugh.

She looked at me her eyes was wide open she’s surprised. She fixes her hair and shirt I knew it she totally forgot I was still here, I laugh she walk towards me and spat my arms.

“Don’t laugh, I didn’t expect your still here or you will woke up this early.” She said.

“Actually I was gonna leave but I remembered Marco told me to wait for him I checked his office but his still out, I guess.” I told her.

“Do you want some breakfast? Come on! We have cereals or we could have eggs and toast.” Lai said while she grab my arm and bring me to the kitchen.

“I’m not that hungry but eggs and toast sounds good, thank you.” I said.

Lai grab 4 eggs in the fridge and she make scrambled eggs. She just stands there and cooks and toasts the bread. I don’t know but I feel butterflies in my stomach. I think I like her. Just a crush thing I don’t think I’ll have a chance to be her boyfriend and maybe she have one I also kinda feel bad not telling why I’m exactly here now and she made me breakfast.

“I think I suppose to tell you why I’m here.” I told her.

“I think so too, here’s your plate.” She handed me this big plate with 2 toast and a good amount of scrambled eggs.

“This is too many I told you I’m not that hungry.” I slant my plate and put the half of the scrambled eggs on her plate.

“Hey! You should eat a lot you know you look pale and I think you need some exercise too.” She laughed.

“What? You make fun of me now! Because of that I’m not gonna tell you why I’m here.” I told her and took the fork and start eating the breakfast she made.

“That’s unfair. Whatever.” She said while she fix her hair and done it into a bun, I like her hair it’s long and brown. I think more like chocolate brown.

“So, umm the reason why I’m here..” I start telling her, she stop eating and look straight to me.

“…I just had troubles with my mom, I don’t like having an arguement with her. I was supposed to go to my friends house but I know she’ll find me there, I decided to ran over here instead. Luckily Marco said yes. So yeah that’s it.” I told her, she’s gonna say something but her phone rings. She answered it and excuse herself.

Lai’s POV

So Michael told me the reason why his here. I was gonna say he’s a typical teenage boy but my phone rang it was my mom so I have to answer it, I excuse myself while he still sit there and finish his breakfast.

“Mom! Hey, how’s New York?” I said. I sound nervous.

“It was great but very tiring too many meetings and paper works, where are you last night by the way?” She asked.

“I was with Bree we went for dinner because I got bored and Marco is busy.” I told her.

“Okay I was just worried why you sound nervous? Don’t tell me I was just gone for few days you already had a boyfriend?” She questioned.