Chapter 22

I thought this Summer Film Contest will be just an ordinary day with Michael but it wasn’t. A very terrible day to be honest after the hard and very emotional argument between Bree, Jen and Luke it looks like everything has changed. Michael and Luke is still talking with each other away from the people whose here in this event. Luke look so furious he has bruises on his knuckles I think he really punch the tree beside them so damn hard. Michael told me to stay away for a little while he don’t want to leave Luke so am I so I just give them some time to talk I hope everything will be alright.

The contest is already over the host announce the winner. Jc won the contest he even mention us I smiled when he says my name so does with Michael too but he wasn’t here he’s still talking to Luke they’re taking so long I wonder why? Jc went down the stage and hugged me I blushed all of the people looked at us it’s like I’m his girlfriend then Michael went back he looked so angry Michael pull me away I thought he’s going to punch Jc’s face thank God he didn’t.

“Can you please get your ass off to her?!” Michael yelled at him.

Everyone stared at us. Michael pushed Jc away then Jc was going to punch Michael’s face but I stopped him he almost hit me then security guards came over to us. I told them it’s okay no need to bring them over the headquarters luckily they agree. Michael gave Jc a look like he’s going to kill him.

“Michael can you please stop that.” I said. He’s still looking at Jc.

I remove my hand on his I walk towards to Jc I wanted to make an apology for Michael’s behavior. Jc said it’s okay he understand but he give me an advice. Is this an advice?

“Lai seriously? He’s too much! You two won’t last I’m telling you.” Jc said.

What the fuck he just said?!

“Can you please take back what you’ve just said? He’s just clingy!” I said. He makes me mad for that. I love Michael how could he say that right in front of me.

“Look at him! He’s too controlling to you and he’s not nice to me.”

“Jc please! He’s jealous that’s all…”

“Whatever, thanks for coming though I really appreciate it! Oh by the way I don’t like him for you. Just remember when he hurt you I will fucking kill him.”

I can really feel Jc wanted me to break up with Michael. I know he likes me but why it should be like this? First it’s Calum then Bree and Jen with Luke now this?! This is the shittiest day ever! After Jc telling that to me he pulled me into a hug I just hug him back ‘cause I also wanted to thank him because he won and the fact Michael gone mad at him. As I turn around Michael wasn’t here I look over the parking lot and he was there standing right next to his motor bike.

“Michael are you angry at me?” I said.

I’m just standing in front of him. Then he wrapped his arms on my waist and plant a deep kiss on my lips, it’s definitely more than a minute until he pull away.

“I’m sorry I yelled on your friend.” He said.

“It’s fine I understand boyfriend issues.” I laughed.

“Stop laughing! You know you’re mine okay? I don’t like seeing you around with other guys hugging you and flirting with you!” He said.

We’re just staring at each other.

“Michael please I’m yours and you are mine too! You is enough for me. Am I enough for you?” I said.

“Is that even a question? Lai I love you okay? More than anything. If you are thinking about Luke’s situation I’m not like that.” He said.