Chapter 15

It's lunch time already had plans with Jc today not really sure what we will talk about. I remember Michael told me after this lunch he will pick me up I don't know if he's serious with that but I hope he will because I have to discuss our relationship before Marco comes back he might get angry at me or cancel everything with Michael I can't afford that for him it will be a total wreck for both of us. I don't know why is that... such a big deal for me I should snap out of it, mom doesn't mind at all as long "no shit happens".

I got to this Diner and Jc is already there he's holding his iphone.

"Jc! Did I keep you waiting?" I said and sit down right infront of him.

"Not really I'm just 15 minutes early" He said.

"So.... what are we gonna talk about?"

"When did you become his girlfriend?"

I expect he will ask me.

"Yesterday......" I said quietly.

"That fast?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Jc, look if you ask me for lunch just because of this I'm leaving!" I raised my voice.

"Lai, calm down! I just want to know.. Did you forget my promise?"

I get to my seat again.

I forgot that talk we have. Jc promise me he will be there if there's something happen to me, between me and Michael. I'm not to myself this time because all of this worry I had on my mind.

"Sorry Jc..." I said and look at him.

"Is something bothering you? Do you want to order now?" He holds my right hand.

"Can I just order a milkshake? A chocolate one."

Jc called the waiter and order a milkshake and he just order a glass of iced tea. Then Jc starting talking why he invite me over for lunch but seems both of us aren't that hungry. He is now done filming his entry for the summer film contest. He told me what it is about.

He said.. "There this girl who's shy and not a people person she's been living like that, like it was forever if she wants to be out of this shit world she go to the garden, where I took you.. She met a guy there they become friends. He's the only friend she had. The girl was lonely and living a broken family and the guy wasn't."

I interrupt him.

"But you told me that they will be happy but they will broke up over there too, right?"

"Yes Lai, so here's the plot."

"..They become so close it's more than friendship though the guy is all wealthy but he's not healthy. That place is where they always go and share their moments together, kiss, hugs and everything. But one day the girl broke up with him and leave him without saying a word how she loves him but only a hug and tears on her face."

I'm getting emotional so I interrupt Jc again.

"Seriously Jc? I think I'm gonna cry now!" I told him.

"Save your tears!"

"So what happened?"

"Well I'm not gonna tell you now, wait for the contest day you have to watch it." He said.

Now I'm getting excited.

"Damn it Jc! You make me wait!"

"Well at least you have an idea now and you should know why I use Marco's two soundtrack." Jc said as he took the last sip of his iced tea.

That got me thinking maybe I should ask Marco about that but before anything else I have to see Michael. Jc and I didn't took long at the diner after few conversation on how him and Kian wrote the script he leave already he was gonna give me a ride home but I told him I have to see Michael, then I call him. He answered and he'll be here in few minutes.

I was walking towards to Diner's parking lot so I could easily see Michael I saw a guy. It's Luke. Bree's boyfriend, so I called him.

"Hey Luke!" I shouted. He look at me instantly and walk towards to me.

"Oh you! Wait your Bree's friend, right?" Luke said.

"Yeah, where is she? Is she with you?"

"Uhhh, no. We don't have plans today.. I think she's with her mom" He sound so nervous and he's like in a hurry.

"You think?!" I sass at him.

"Yeah, I have to go bye!" He said and start walking away from me.

What's wrong with him? He's like he doesn't care about Bree. It's that what Bree means that she's worried? I need to call her soon.

Michael arrived with his big bike. He told me we will go to meet Jen at her place, so we could meet properly and I don't accuse anything for both of them. I like driving with Michael especially on his motorcycle I feel free and it's like just the two of us.

We got to Jen's place her house was huge I think she's some sort of rich kid too I wonder why Michael won't take me to his place? Probably because of her mom. But it doesn't make any sense he seem see everything of me not my physical self but who I am, I wanna see his. Anyway Jen looks like she's pissed.. Michael teased her and poking her back. Can they stop?

"Are you okay Jen?" I said as I interrupt Michael poking her back.

"Yes, no I'm not really. Someone just make me pissed today." She said.

"You mean your boyfriend?" Michael blurted out.

"Can you shut the fuck up Michael?" She yelled.

"I don't think I should be here.." I said both of them looked at me.

Michael pull me into a hug.

"Sorry Love! I just want you to meet Jen as my friend nothing else. She's just being all weird today, I'm sorry.."

"It's okay I like your friendship with Jen but it's just she's mad..."

I pull him away and he kissed me on my forehead.

"Sorry Lai just having a rough time with my boyfriend, I don't know... sorry!" Jen said.

"It's been a year Jen.." Michael said to Jen.

"Well I blame you for this! Because your the fucking reason, sorry Lai. I'm gonna leave the both of you here." Jen said, she pull me into a hug and she spat Michael's back, I laughed then she leave her house.

"Your the fucking reason?" I asked him.

"Jen's boyfriend is one my good friends he's in our band too.. Though Jen's my best friend I don't wanna be a big brother to her she can do her own."

"When can I meet your band?"

"Soon when we have our band practice again, all of us are busy and for the past week I'm taking lessons with Marco..." He said.

"Why we're here at Jen's not yours?" I questioned.

"That's the reason Lai... We're here because I have to tell you the truth." He said as he cupped my cheeks and giving me a long kiss on my lips I wrap my hands around his waist.

Then he pull away.

"What do you mean Michael? I feel little scared."

"Don't be love, it's about who I am. What I really am...." He said.

I don't know what he will said to me. It gives me goosebumps all over my body, I hope his not a murderer or whatever. Fuck Lai! What the hell are you thinking? I feel uncomfortable...

"Lai......I'm.." He whispered.

"You're what?" I stared at him.

**

A/N

Hello guys! Thanks for reading my fanfic I made a trailer for this story btw you can check it over the media down below. Also I'm sorry if there's typos I write my chapters every night because I'm busy on work and my class. xx