Chapter 8

Jc and I left the secret place Jc walk me home. When both of us are near on my house I saw someone standing in front of our yard. It’s Michael. It’s late I checked my watch It shows 11:07pm. What is he doing here? As I get there. Michael looked at us. He seems very disappointed I don’t know why.

“Michael, hi what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“To talk to you but I guess you’re busy.” He said and walk away towards his motorcycle.

“Wait! Mikey! Hold on!” I stopped him.

“We can talk I’m not busy. This is Jc he’s the one who do the film.” I introduce Jc to him. Never thought this scene will happened right now.

“Oh Hi man.” Michael said and gives Jc a hand shake.

Jc leave and told me he’ll call again for the recordings and wave goodbye to us. I face to Michael and smiled at him. I didn’t expect he’ll visit this time. I invite him inside and asked him if he wants some drinks but he said nothing.

“Hi” I said.

“Hi” He smiled. I really like his smile.

“So what’s up? I guess Marco told you he’s not around.”

“Yeah, he called me. That’s why I’m here.”

“He… asked… you… to look for um.. me?” my voice start crackling.

“No, I came here to look for you because I wanted too.” He said.

I was in a bit of shock but I calm myself down. I don’t even know what to respond. He cared for me. Maybe I should give Bree’s advice a shot? Whoever makes the move. I think I should, after all I have this little feelings for Michael.

Michael’s POV

Having my dinner with my mom as always. I never met my dad but I don’t care I’m fine. We’re all fine. She always do what’s the best for me and I love her for that. After the dinner with mom we don’t talk much today then she leaves, she worked at night. I was gonna walk up stairs to my room but someone knock so loudly on our door. Who the hell is that? I opened it and it was just Jen.

“Damn it Jennil! Can you knock like a girl? What did you just eat lately?” I asked.

“No jokes Michael. I supposed to be home but instead I drive straight here!”

“I didn’t hear your car, are you okay is there something happened between you and-“ She cut me off.

“I park across the street and shut your mouth about him. Look I met the step-daughter.” She yelled.

“What?! Do you mean Lai?”

“Yes. At first I didn’t know because you never mentioned her name but I give her a ride because she looks so lonely and we bump with each other because I was in hurry then I drive her home and that’s it I was shocked, so I came over” Jen explained.

Jen knew it because for the past months I’ve been having lessons with Marco Jen gives me ride over there.

“What the fuck? Why is she lonely? Fuck. She’s walking alone?”

“Yes.”

“Shit. I remember! Marco went out! Her mom is still out of the country. I have to see her.” I said and grab my jacket and wear my black vans, fix my hair.