Chapter 3

"Jc!" I shouted.

He look back instantly and notice me, he was wearing a gray tank top and black sweat pants with his white vans his hair is a little messy. He walk towards me I just stood there and wait for him to come forward.

"Hey Lai!" Jc smiled at me.

"You remember!" I blushed. I didn't know he will remember my nickname the day I said it few days ago.

"I'm paying attention, so what's up?" Jc said while both of us start walking.

"I was about to go home then I saw you so I called you because Marco said yes." I said to Jc and he gives me this big smile and hugged me so tight, I blushed and I think I'll froze.

"Really? Oh my God thank you Lai! I could hug you all night because of that!" He said cheerfully while holding my shoulders. To be honest I'm shock too I didn't know I'll be this close to him.

"Yeah I can't wait too so umm what is your film about? And to be honest I don't even know what soundtrack you are referring too I just ask him and he said yes, though i stay with him for almost two years that sucks I didn't pay attention to his music thing and seems like everyone loves it" I said to Jc he look so confuse, so am I. It's the truth I don't know anything about Marco's music well I heard it few times sound like your in an elegant place with slow classic music instead listening to piano its the guitar tunning in a good classic way.

"Really? I didn't know. At first I thought your his daughter because they said he was married few years back I read it in a local paper because he's a little bit well known and I just thought his marriage was late and already got a 17 year old daughter and oh about the film still thinking but it will be a little dramatic." Jc said and he kinda laugh.

"What? Ha ha. You're so funny! Het met my mom when I was 14, my real dad passed away when I was 9. And I'm 19.." I said.

"Sorry to hear that, really? I thought you're only 17." He smiled at me.

The conversation took long I wasn't paying attention to the time it's already 10:12pm. Marco told me 'Be home at 10pm' I was carried away with Jc also I was walking with him and I walk in the wrong way. Okay. Great. It's late and I'm so dumb. I should just ask for his number and talk to him in the phone instead walk with him in his direction. Anyway I had a great time so I guess I shouldn't regret this also I have my keys. Why I'm so afraid with Marco? Fuck.

"Jc, I forgot I have to go home now its late already I shouldn't be walking in this way I should be over that street." I said while pointing to the next stop light.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry! I walk you home back, sorry I was going to my friend's apartment and you told me this good news so I even forgot to ask you where you heading." Jc said and grab my hand and start walking to next street.

"No, wait. It's fine I can walk by myself and you are already here I'll be fine... No need to worry! It's just like a 15 minute walk." I said while removing my hand to him.

"Hey It's not safe. Besides you help me for my film, come on my friend got his car I'll borrow it and give you a ride." Jc said and we walk a little more to see his friend.

When we got there. Jc shouted 'Kian! Open up' So his friend named Kian, I think he's good looking too after few seconds the front door's light went on and his friend appeared. Wow his really cute but a lot more skinny than Jc. Jc is buff and he has tattoo over his arms and pierced ears he had gauges. Jc talk to him for few seconds then Kian handed him the car keys and Jc start to introduce me.

"Kian meet Lai.. Lai this is my friend Kian so yeah I'll borrow your car for few minutes I need to give her a ride really quick, see you in few minutes." Jc said.

"Yeah go ahead, but be back really quick too we have some plans for the film, nice meeting you Lai!" Kian smiled at us. Then Jc and I enter the car and leave.

After that long night I had with Jc. I'm finally home it was a quick drive. But the time, it's already 10:35pm I feel anxious. When I got out of the car Jc hugged me and thanked me again and he gave his phone number and told me he will call for the film details and what the soundtracks for. So after that I unlock the door I saw Marco's office and the lights are still on. I tip toe while going up on the stairs but the door opened. I look back because I know Marco will be mad but I was shock when I turn around.

"Michael? What are you doing here?!" I said with my eyes wide open.

"Hi Alaissa." Michael said.

His eyes are swollen. Did he cried? Is Marco involve with this? Michael looks so weak this time his like in a very bad situation or is he upset? Did Marco got angry make him look like this? I have so many question in my head. We stared at each other for few seconds then I ask him.

"Are you okay? It's not like I don't want to see you but why your here in this time? Does Marco-" He cut me off.

"Chill Alaissa, Marco let me stay. I just have..a um... problem back home but it doesn't matter. Marco went out by the way he told me when you get here your mom called" Michael said.

He just stand there, I don't even know what to say. I look at him he run his fingers over his hair he obviously had a rough time. I know I don't have feeings for him but I feel I wanna care for him, comfort him, give him a hug. He look so fragile at this moment and his only wearing a black shirt dark blue skinny jeans and a black snickers I could totally say he ran over here because whenever his here he's really dress up and also he didn't even have his motorcycle.

"Well goodnight, I'll stay here for one night if you don't mind I'll be on the guest room. If you gonna ask where's Marco, no idea.." He said.

When he walks towards the guest room. I hugged him from his back. I could tell he was shock, I don't even know what just pop on my head. I just want to do it, he needs it.

"Why?" Michael said.

"I'm sorry. I just feel you need it. I'm no expert with this emotion stuff but I can see you are in a bit of a situation. Thought that it might help." I pull away, I know this is embarrassing were not even close and we only talk once, literally. But when I pull away and he turns around he smiled and hug me back. It's just a normal hug, like a friend really needs a comfort I hug him again and rub his back. Somehow the weird feelings I have for him was gone because of this. But I can feel that weird I had before will evolve to something else.

"Thank you Alaissa. It means a lot. I didn't know you'll be this nice and sweet to me." He whisper in my ear and we're still close with each other.

"It's fine. Hugs are great" I whispered too.

"I think we should go to sleep now and also Michael, just call me Lai" I pull away and smiled at him.

"That's cute. Alright Lai, thank you. I hope this doesn't make me more attractive to you." Michael chuckled.

"What! Of course not. Hey I just compliment you that day." I said.

"Whatever you say Lai, if you have that cute nickname well I guess you can call me Mike" He said.

"Okay then Mikey" I giggled.

Michael entered the guest room and I'm walking upstairs now to my room, I fix myself I wear a very large shirt and my boxer its make me more comfy. I'm sure Michael's asleep now, I close my eyes and look back to all the things happened today. Wow. This has been a very long night and very interesting.