38. Romantic Congress (18+)

DISCLAIMER - THIS PART CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. IT IS NOT FOR READERS BELOW THE AGE OF 18. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR ANY TYPE OF AUDIENCE.

THE READERS WON'T MISS OUT ON ANY PLOT OF THE STORY. IT IS JUST AN EXTENDED PART OF CHAPTER 37 WHICH CAN BE READ AT THE READER'S DISCRETION (ABOVE 18 YEARS).
___________________________

Hermione's POV

Hand in hand, we made our way to our bedroom. He opened the door and held out a hand for me to enter like a gentleman. I almost giggled at him but he entered behind me and shut the door, placing charms on it so that it would be locked throughout the night and also soundproof. That made me blush a deep shade of red. 

The anticipated night was here.

The whole room smelled of fragrant candles and flowers. There were so many candles arranged all over the room, creating a nice warm glow on the walls.

I was a nervous wreck all of a sudden. I was afraid of the things that might happen tonight but at the same time I had to keep my promise that I had made to him. He had waited for me and he deserved everything a husband does from his wife.

I composed myself quickly and took off my heels as he turned around. He too removed his shoes and socks before he stood in front of me. He held my face in his hands and his grey eyes bore into my brown orbs. His eyes were full of love and admiration for me and my eyes reflected the same. He looked so handsome in this light, all his features standing out sharper than ever.

"I know you're nervous but that's normal, okay? You will be fine. I will not hurt you, I promise. I want to give you the best. Do you trust me?" He asked as his hands held mine.

I just nodded as I believed him.

He leaned down and kissed my lips, the kiss slow and meaningful at first, building the courage in me for what I had planned for him. It then turned into a fierce battle of tongues, fighting for dominance as all the nervous tension left my body. I was only left with love and lust for my husband, along with the motivation for taking some bold and surprising steps. I hope he wouldn't be disappointed tonight.

We stood there in each other's arms for a moment before he reached for the comb that was holding my hair in a bun. He took it off and placed it on the bedside table, my hair falling down from the bun as he put a hand through it to fluff it up. My earrings followed the lead. We were rid of all the jewellery except for my bracelet.

What remained was only our layers of clothing. I raised my hands and placed them on the lapels of his jacket. I pulled him towards me and kissed him hard. He smiled against my lips as I pulled his jacket off his shoulders. It landed on the ground with a quiet thud.

Next in line was his waist coat and shirt. He then stood with his sculpted body, smirking at me as I took a good look at him. It wasn't that I hadn't seen him shirtless before, but this felt different, a good type of different. He was no longer my boyfriend or Fiancé, but now he was my husband, the man to whom I had pledged my love, life and loyalty.

I didn't resist the urge to hug him as I was overwhelmed with emotions. My hands were on his back, holding him as close to me as possible, his musky cologne soothing my nerves. He held me close, mumbling sweet nothings. Of course he understood why I did that.

I pulled away and turned around, giving my back to him, pulling my hair to one side. He gently tickled the tiger on my back before he undid the buttons and zipper. His cold fingers against my warm back felt oddly comforting. I almost shivered at the touch.

He pulled the dress down as he placed small kisses along my shoulders, taking his own sweet time. I shut my eyes, completely focusing on the sensations those kisses sent through my body. I moved my arms so that the dress fell off and pooled around my feet. I stepped out of it but stood there with my back to him. He wrapped his arms around me as he lifted me and turned me around in circles for a couple of times as I squealed with laughter. I was waving my legs as my hands clutched his arms. The small things he did were simply amazing.