6. I Love You!

A few days passed. Hermione was completely alright. Draco and his gang had been working on his plans. George included. Everything was almost all set. Hermione's gown will be delivered today. Cake will reach them by 6:30. Food will be ready. Dance and Music will be set up. Draco was again going to Diagon Alley in the afternoon for collecting his gift. After asking for permission, he flooed to Sir Jacob's shop.

"Good afternoon Mister Malfoy. Your gift is ready." said the old man.

"Good afternoon Sir Jacob. Thank you so much. Does it work the way I want it to? And the enchantments? " Draco asked. The old man nodded and pulled out a long black velvet box and placed it on the counter after opening it. He grinned widely when he saw Draco's reaction. Draco's jaw dropped at the beautiful piece of jewellery. He took it out of the box with shaking hands.

"The clasp will make itself once you put it on your witch's wrist. She will then feel and see the engraving on it. The clap will then dissappear leaving the bracelet which cannot be harmed or removed till the time she loves you. Once she stops loving you, the clasp will appear and then she can remove it. It can be charmed to become invisible for one hour maximum in case of any difficulties but it can't be completely removed. This is the best piece I have made so far. These silver swirls will indicate her mood. when she is happy, excited,etc. the swirls will be dense and complicated in design and when she is sad, depressed, etc. The swirls will be thin and less complicated. That's it. I hope you and your witch like it." Sir Jacob explained everything in detail. Draco was amazed and at the same time extremely happy.

"This is fantastic sir Jacob. Brilliant job. How much do I need to pay for it?" Draco asked still quite in his daze.

"It's 5000 galleons and 700 sickles. After discount it's just 4900 galleons. I am sorry but that's the costing."

"Rubbish sir Jacob. I don't need discounts. Here." Draco said and handed him the money bag with the certain amount.

"Thank you Mister Malfoy. Enjoy and do come back if you need anything else for your witch. I wish you both good luck in your lives." said sir Jacob.

"Thank you so much. Surely, I'll be here and no where else in case of any new jewellery shopping." Draco said and bI'd good bye to the old man. He then apparated back to Hogwarts.

He checked his watch and it was almost 4:30. The robes and the gown will be arriving soon. He wanted near the lake and soon a barn owl swooped by his side dropping the parcels. He took them to the common room. To his supriser Hermione wasn't there in the common room. So he silently made his way up to his closet and placed both the pareels in there. Soon he place the black velvet box in his bedside drawer.

■<meanwhile>■

Hermione went to the library to catch up on the studies she had missed in the last few days. She had been wondering where Draco had gone but she poured herself into her stidies. After about almost two hours of studying, she checked the watch and it read 10 minutes to 5. So she hurriedly made her way to the common room. She found Draco silently reading and humming to himself. When he saw her entering, he snapped his neck to the side. He then smiled widely. She walked over to him and placed her books on the coffee table. She then pulled him in for a tight hug. He hugged her back. He placed a soft lingering kiss on her lips and then on her forehead.

"Where were you, love?" Draco asked looking at the soft hazel coloured orbs.

"Library. Where were you Draco?"