34. His Birthday Planning

A few days later,

Hermione was pacing around restlessly in the living room of 12, Grimmauld Place. She was very nervous.

"Hermione! Stop this. You are making me dizzy." Harry said for the tenth time that evening.

"Harry, I am worried. What if anything goes wrong? What if he comes to know?" Hermione asked.

"He won't come to know. You have planned everything perfectly." Ginny said trying to calm Hermione.

"Okay fine. But let's just go over the plan." She said as she sat down on the couch.

"Tomorrow morning, I will call him to come along with me to Blaise's house. I have already told Blaise about it and he has agreed. Nobody will wish Draco. You will be the first one. He will pass the message around. Then, Ron will join us and we will sit and watch some Muggle movies. Just chilling out. Then, when you people are ready, Ginny will send me a message and I will ask them to come with me somehwere. He must feel bad that nobody including you remembers his birthday, then only he'll be surprised.
Then, at the Manor, you guys will be standing in front of the birthday cake and presents. Everything will go according to our plan.
I will message you before apparating so that you know we'll be there. We'll have a birthday bash and then lunch. After that, everyone leaves and you will take him wherever you have planned in the evening for dinner. OK?" Harry said recollecting all the things they had discussed the past two days. He had never seen Hermione so impatient.

Hermione wiped a lone tear from her eyes. She nodded with a broad smile and hugged Harry and then Ginny. They were the only ones who actually understood her. Ron was there but not the apt person for sharing plans. She could blindly trust Harry more than Ron. She felt a bit bad for Ron but the fact couldn't be changed.

"Thank you Harry. This means a lot to me. Thank you Gin. If you wouldn't have been there for Harry, then he wouldn't have been sane enough today." Hermione complimented while Ginny just burst out laughing seeing Harry's pouty expression.

"But that's true. She is the one who helps you remain sane. Same is the case with her. You both complete each other." Hermione added, Harry nodded and wrapped an arm around Ginny.

"So, everything is set. I am going to the Manor to talk to Mumma and Papa about the final details and some other things. I'll see you guys later. I'll call you once I am home." Hermione said and got up to leave.

"Bye Hermione. Take care." Ginny called. Hermione turned a bit and nodded with a smile before hurriedly rushing out of the door.

Harry kissed Ginny as soon as Hermione left. Ginny blushed, seeing him so impatient. She didn't hesitate to match his pace. She kissed him back. They went over to their room and continued kissing each other, showing their love for the other. Harry did deserve happiness in his life and the source of that happiness was Mrs. Ginerva Harry Potter.

~~

Hermione apparated to the Manor from a secluded alley. She went near the main gates which opened upon her touch. No other intruder can enter without the permission of Malfoys. Hermione was accepted as a Malfoy, hence the magical gates recognised her. She went straight in knowing fully well that Draco was in office with Lucius at this time of the day.