1• Griffin

Only known to a few, Lydia Martin had a younger sister Griffin.

But unlike her sister Griffin didn't flaunt confidently through the halls with boys crumbling to her feet.

Instead, she was shy, quiet, way less popular than her sister but she didn't mind, if anything she was glad she didn't gain her sister's popularity, Griffin crumbled under attention.

She was closed off to most people except her sister and her sister's friends who were gratefully also her friends.

But sometimes she still felt lonely, being the youngest in the group, until Liam Dunbar moved here and Scott turned him.

Griffin felt a lot more comfortable having someone her age with them although it took her a while to open up to him but she decided if they were going to share such a big secret, spend group time with each other and also have classes together they should at least be friends and they were, she'd even call him one of her best friends.

Either way, the group didn't mind Griffin being younger, she was still their friend and she had kept their secrets safe.

Except for Stiles, of course, those two being the only humans of their smaller friend group.

That alone made Stiles and Griffin closest, apart from Lydia obviously, Griffin liked to believe even if one of the two weren't human they'd still be equally as close due to their equal levels of sarcasm.

Sarcasm being a strange personality trait for Griffin because of her shyness, along with their shared love for video games, comics, flannels and of course, Stiles' jeep.

Although most people saw the battered, blue mess as scrap that was well overdue a replacement, Stiles and Griffin saw it as though the gods had blessed it themselves, they even thought it was better than Jackson's Porsche which caused a few crazed looks to be thrown their way.

So it was fair to say she saw Stiles as a brother figure, as well as seeing him as a perfect match for her sister.

Even though she adored and befriended most of Lydia's past boyfriends such as Aiden, she always held onto the dream of Stiles and Lydia being together ever since they were all young, considering Griffin being two years younger than them she always remembered Stiles' quick infatuation with her sister, not much had changed honestly except now Lydia is a Banshee and finally talks to Stiles, slowly returning the feelings from the hyperactive boy.

Griffin was quickly snapped out of her daydream of her sister's happiness, something she oddly thought about often, she had never wanted anyone to find happiness more than her sister, even putting her sister's happiness before her own.

So it was safe to say, Griffin, pretty much adored her sister.

The cause of her sudden drag to reality was a small, white ball inside a lacrosse stick, inches away from her face.

She blinked slowly, mouth agape trying to muster up appropriate words, failing miserably.

Quickly she snapped her eyes away from the ball, locking eyes with an electric set of blue ones, from her similar height as the boy their eyes aligned perfectly, interestingly both teens appeared equally as shocked, both finally decided to speak.