Naked Baby

~ Chapter 37 ~

Trey's POV

I smiled as I heard her laughing in the living room with my mother. I still couldn't believe that I didn't accept her as soon as I saw her, maybe things would have been different; maybe she wouldn't have that scar.

"That's not fair mom! I thought I told you to get rid of these." I said annoyed as I reached the room and noticed what was making her laugh.

'If, if I run round naked I can feel wind on my bum hehehee'

I felt my cheeks heat up as I quickly rushed to the DVD player and tried to turn it off.

"I try to chase de girls an dey run eway, dey says I have a worm on me but I dow it's jus my tool dats what dadday say it is."

I'm pretty sure I was as red as a tomato by the time I turned it off. My mom and Chloe sat there laughing there asses off at the DVD of me as a child. I couldn't believe she still had these, why did she even record me while I was naked? Or why didn't she even put clothes on me? Worst of all why the hell did she let me chase girls while I was naked? Oh and why the hell was she showing these to Chloe? I turned and narrowed my eyes at my mum.

"Why?" I questioned annoyed. She rolled her lips into her mouth as she tried to stop her laughter. Which was hard as Chloe was on the other end of the sofa cradling her stomach in her hands as she gasped desperately for breath. I closed my eyes and prayed knowing she was never gonna let this go.

"Sorry baby, I just saw them there and well Chloe came and yeah..." She whined while throwing her hands everywhere trying to make a point. I cocked my head to the side.

"You know she's not gonna let this go?" I groaned. My mum laughed at placed a hand on my arm.

"Arwww b-baby don't worry." She said through giggles.

"Can y-you feel th-the breeze?" Chloe gasped out and fell into another round of laughter. I groaned and looked at my mum who looked at me through her teary eyes. She wiped her eyes and laughed while shaking her head.

"Mum!" I whined, dragging the 'm'.

"Ha-ha, this is too good!" Chloe said amusement lased in her voice. I looked at her silently pleading her to stop but that only made her laugh more. I looked at my mum and then back to Chloe.

"It's not that funny." I muttered.

Shaking her head, "Oh no it's more than funny it's freaking hilarious!" Chloe stated. She inhaled and exhaled as she finally calmed down.

"Ha-ha anyway shows over let's go." I said bluntly. Chloe scowled and crossed her arms over her chest.

"We still had like what fifteen mins left? Before you came and ruined my entertainment."

"Well it's nice to know that watching me run around naked is good entertainment." I said in fake happiness. She nodded and smiled happily.

"Exactly, so if you don't mind go back to where you came from so we can carry on our movie marathon." She said smiling sweetly. Wait? Movie marathon? She's watched more? I quickly looked by the TV. and saw loads of DVDs beside it on the floor. I clenched my jaw and looked back at my mum who sat there avoiding eye contact and twiddling her thumbs.

"Which ones?" I asked as I moved my gaze back to Chloe. She grinned at me.

"Oh you know the ones where you're wearing your mums bra on your head saying you have horns, the one where you're talking about wanting a new doll-"

~*~

Chloe's POV

"Action figure, it was an action figure!" He cried out quickly.