Mornings

Herloooooo,

So this is my first story and I've tried to make it different from your average werewolf plot. Anywho comment opinions and what not so I'll know if ya'll actually like what I'm writing.

You might notice a change as you get further on, this is basically because my writing style has improved and well I started writing this in 2012 when I was 15 and I guess my writing has matured a little bit more since then?

But anyway! Hopefully ya'll will like it and be happy bunnies ^.^

Toodles :*

~ Chapter 1 ~

Chloe's POV

I woke up to an annoying ringing sound, grabbing my alarm clock I threw it at the wall breaking yet again another one. I really hated those things but my parents always decide to replace it and I had no idea why. I thought they would have noticed by now that a life of an alarm clock in my grasp would just end as badly as the rest of them.

Turning around in my bed I snuggled into my pillow, sleep easily welcoming me. Five minutes later my door was slammed open but I was too tired to care. Trust me if you were up until three in the morning because your brothers didn't know which socks to pick and they had to be the 'perfect pair' so they say, you would of killed them but not me because they all know how much I love picking out socks for them. Note the sarcasm. I groaned when someone pounced onto my bed. Can't they just leave me alone?

"Leave me alone!" I mumbled, but because of my sleepy voice it sounded more like 'lemi lone'. The unknown person chuckled, I instantly new who it was and squatted my twin brother James on the head.

"Chloe, we have school today you don't want to be late on your first day, do you?" I groaned and sat up. Looking to my left to see him with an amused expression spread across his face. I tilted my head to the side in question while I rubbed my eyes, I just wanted to sleep was that too much to ask? He chuckled and got up pulling me with him and started walking towards the door before shouting over his shoulder.

"You better hurry up if you want your hair to look nice because right now you look like shit!" I groaned.

"Shut up!" I yelled after him, hearing his laughter from downstairs which caused me to chuckle.

Walking into my bathroom I had a quick shower sighing gently as the warm water woke me up slightly. When I was done I put my towel on and brushed my teeth. Walking back into my room I stared into my closet, I really should have picked out my clothes last night. I put my bra and pants on, followed by my light blue tank top and skinny jeans, I slipped on my white 4inch heals which had little bows and smiled lovingly at them, they were my total favourite. I brushed my black wavy hair that came up to the small of my back, applied mascara on my eyelashes to make my blue eyes pop out and added lip-gloss onto my lips. I winked at myself in the mirror before grabbing my bag and walking down the stairs. When I reached the bottom I kissed all my brothers on the cheek and poured myself a plate of cereal.

Smiling a little I turned to them, "Morning guys." They said there mornings and carried on eating as usual.

I had 4 brothers. The oldest was Coby he's 19, with blue eyes and jet black hair. Next was Sam he's 18, with green eyes and brown hair. Then there's me and James both 16, with blue eyes and black hair. Last but not least is Harry whose 15 with green eyes and brown hair. We took our blue eyes and brown hair from dad and our green eyes and jet black hair from mum. Oh and another thing we're all werewolves, I turned a month ago on my birthday and lets just say it was the most pain I have ever had to go through.

Anyway talking about parents where were they? "Where's mum and dad?" Harry looked up at me as he shoved the spoon of cereal in his mouth.

"They had to go to some meeting with the alpha to let them now we're on their territory and something else but I forgot." I nodded and put my plate in the sink. I walked out the kitchen and sat on the couch watching Sam and James fighting.

I chuckled making them snap their heads to look at me. "You guys need to learn how to fight; even I can throw a better punch." They both looked at me and started laughing. See this always happens they never believe me even though deep down inside they know it's true. I groaned and shook my head. Just as I was about to say something Coby walked in followed by Harry.

"Come on you lot, we're going unless you want to walk?" We shook our heads and walked to the Landrover. We got in after the usual argument over who sits in the front seat Harry won because he was the youngest even though I called shotgun. Once we arrived in the schools parking lot we got out the car and looked at the brown building in front of us.

Apparently this was a school for werewolves but recently some humans started moving here so the principal had no choice but to allow them to attend. The whole reason for us moving down here in the first place was because my parents wanted us to associate with other werewolves and adjust to our habitat and ways more. Honestly they made it sound like we were animals but I guess we were considering we have the ability to turn into a wolf.

Truth be told I was slightly worried about how other werewolves would react to us. I was told they don't appreciate new people coming into there pack but that just confused me, because I'm sure to make a pack or whatever it's called you need people, right?

'Let's do this!' James mind linked us snapping me out of my thoughts. Smiling at each other we walked up to the entrance of the school ignoring all the looks which we were getting.

As soon as I started walking a weird feeling passed through my body making my stomach turn in a way it hasn't ever done before. I wasn't sure whether that was a good thing or not but weirdly enough I had a feeling something good was about to happen and I couldn't help but let a little grin appear on my lips at that thought.

~*~

Picture of Chloe ->

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN. :)

- Shanadex