What's Happening?

~ Chapter 27 ~

Coby's POV

I ran a hand down my face, please let them get to her in time. I still couldn't believe that Chloe had been kidnapped, me being her older brother, should have been there protecting her. Clenching my jaw, I thought about why they would want her, but couldn't come up with anything. She has never hurt another person and I don't know of anyone that hates her, actually everyone pretty much liked and adored her.

I looked at my watch, the alpha of Newmoon Creak and his pack are on their way to get her now. Sighing, I really wanted to go with them but instead I and my brothers were ordered to keep lookout by the borderline which separates both packs. My dad joined the pack to fight, my mum wanted to as well but we told her to stay at home just in case.

'We're in'. My dad mind linked me. I smiled, finally she can come back home.

"Ok, tell me when you find her yeah?' I mind linked him back. I felt him nod in my head letting me know that he would.

Just please let her be ok and once I find that Alpha I'm going to personally rip him to shreds, to let him know once and for all to never mess with my family again.

~*~

Chloe's POV

I groaned softly at the sound of a baby crying. I sat up on the hard floor ignoring my stiff back and side as best as I could. Rubbing my eyes, I smiled slightly as April looked apologetic for waking me up.

"Sorry if I woke you up." She told me.

I rolled my eyes brushing it off, "It's ok, is she ok though?" I asked. She sighed and sat down.

"Yeah she just won't stop crying. I've tried everything but since that bang she just won't stop." She told me yawning softly at the end.

"What bang?" I asked frowning.

"A few minutes ago there was this bang and people shouting, but I can't hear what they're saying." She said. I nodded looking at her, she had bags under her eyes and her face was pale.

"Hey if you want I could try to stop her crying? While you get some rest..." I trailed off.

"Yeah? That would be great, thanks." She handed me Anna and lay down. I took the jumper of Anna and gave it to April. She looked at it in question.

"Have it you look freezing." I told her.

"N-no... Anna needs it." She said.

"I'll keep her warm, you wear it ok." I said seriously. She sighed and nodded, going the jumper from me. I looked down at Anna and started singing 'Eminem-Mockingbird', changing the words a little.

"... And if you ask me too

Chloe's gonna by you a mockingbird

I'mma give you the world

I'mma buy a diamond ring for you

I'mma sing for you

I'll do anything for you to see you smile

And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine

I'mma break that birdies neck

I'll go back to the jewler who sold it to ya

And make him eat every carrot

Don't f-"

"Don't even think about it." April cried. I stopped and smiled sheepishly at her.

"Sorry, I forgot." I looked down at Anna and saw her sleeping. "Look she's sleeping, oh yeah! She likes Eminem." I told her grinning. She rolled her eyes but giggled quietly.