Seeing Him

~ Chapter 9 ~

Chloe's POV

I woke up to a door being slammed. I jumped off the sofa and quickly walked to the door only to be greeted by James who had his fist clenched looking almost as if he was in pain. I quickly walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down. It seemed to work as his fist slowly unclenched and he slowly looked at me. I looked at him. What could of got him this angry?

"What's up twinni?" He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. I held my breath why do I have a feeling that this isn't going to be good?

"That stupid mate of yours." He growled out. I exhaled a loud shaky breath. What did he do? What could he of done which made James so angry? I swear to god I will beat him senseless if he has hurt him in anyway, mate or not my family always comes first.

"What did that jerk face do?" I said through gritted teeth. He looked taken back by my attitude towards my mate. But then he realised what he was like to me, his face softened a bit.

"It doesn't matter; it's all sorted now anyway. Don't worry Chlo." He said reassuringly. I tilted my head, he was hiding something, I sighed if it was important he would have told me. Well I hope he would of otherwise I would have to beat it out of him and trust me it's not good having to beat your own twin when you can feel their emotions.

"If I find out you're lying, well your ass is mine twinni." I said back, he chuckled and rubbed my head messing my hair up. I scowled at him he knew I hated it when he did that, this only made him laugh harder.

"Not the hair, otherwise I will personally rip all of yours out." I said back smiling innocently. He quickly touched his hair. Ha! As if that would stop me, I reached out to grab it and chuckled when he quickly jerked away from me.

"Ok, ok never touch Chloe's hair again." He said back quickly holding his hands up in an 'I surrender' mode. I smiled and walked back into the living room and turned the TV on.

"So do you want to explain to me why you left early?" I looked at the TV blankly. I might as well tell him. But won't it be a bit awkward me telling him who I've kissed? Oh well!

"Well jerk face was in my class today and like, well I kind of kissed this other boy... well em... I know they say that when you find your mate you don't feel any attraction to any other man. But for some reason there was something there, some sort of connection. Jerk face obviously had to ruin it he pulled me away from him. I-I kind of punched him and broke his nose. Stop smiling like that! Anyway I was laughing and he did this growl thing that was meant to scare me in the alpha tone but I did the total opposite I carried on laughing. He and all his other guys looked at me shocked, trust me so was I. Then he started snarling at me in the alpha tone again and my wolf was pissed. So she totally started growling and shit I could feel the whole school going onto their knees I was so shocked! Then jerk face was struggling to stay on his feet so my wolf Crystal growled again but it was only made for him and he actually went down onto his knees! I made a wolf with alpha blood bow to me!" I said shocked! Shit I actually did do that. I was swelling with pride as I noticed I had stuck up for myself. I was smiling like an idiot. I guess what my wolf said was true 'one touch would mean the world to us'.

'Woooh! Shit... ah fuck I had to miss that didn't I." He cried out.

"You wasn't in school? Where was you then?" I asked annoyed that he'd skipped.

"This girl needed my help with something..." He trailed off smirking. I laughed and smacked the back of his head what an idiot! He rubbed his head and scowled at me. This boy had no shame.

"Not cool Chloe, not cool." He said while rubbing his head. I playfully punched him in the arm, he let go of his head and rubbed his arm. I looked at him confused.

"Aww, did the big baby get hurt by his twin sister? Please don't tell mummy and daddy I don't want to sit on the naughty step." I said to him in a baby voice. He shook his head lightly.

"You have no idea how much strength you have, do you?" He asked while cocking an eyebrow. I've never really thought about that. Great now I need to learn how to punch without using too much force. I shook my head at him.

"Nope, I didn't think that would hurt you." I said back truthfully. It was true though I only thought I was playing around.

Smirking he got up, "Alright then sis, you learn how to control your strength. While I go and get ready for my date and before you ask no you can't meet her, I don't want her running away like all the others." He said sternly. I crossed my arms and pouted. I was only looking out for him.

"But, I-" He cut me off quickly.

"Yeah, yeah you're looking out for me... blah, blah, blah." He said back with an amused smile. I let out a small laugh. I was about to say something else but as if he knew it was coming he ran out the room quickly. I frowned at the door.

"Well sorry for actually caring." I mumbled to myself. I heard a chuckle upstairs and knew that he had heard me. I smiled to myself. Getting up I looked around for something to do. When I couldn't find anything I decided to go for a run.

"I'm going out for a run, I'll see you later. Good luck with your date!" I yelled up the stairs. I heard him grunt a goodbye before I closed the door.

I started walking towards the woods. It was only a five minute walk ten tops. I got there in five minutes and took my clothes off and hid them behind a tree. I shifted into my wolf and inhaled the smell of the woods. I started running, loving the feel of the wind rushing past my ears, the feel of my paws digging into the ground and how everything seemed so much more calming.

I carried on my run until I reached the lake. I was about to sit down when I sensed another wolf. I quickly changed the colour of my wolf's fur from white to brown. This was one of the other things good about being a white wolf. I could feel the other wolf coming closer and its smell hit me like a ton of bricks and I could do nothing more than inhale it.

He stopped and I could feel him behind me. How long will it take for him to go? Does he know it's me? I heard him come closer to me and I looked in the corner of my eye only to see him staring right back at me. I got up and slowly started walking away not caring to look at what colour wolf he was, but knowing that his eyes were on me. I started running towards my clothes, once I saw them I quickly got changed and sat down leaning on a tree.

I closed my eyes and sat there smelling the woods around me. I heard someone clear there throat. I sighed once I noticed it was jerk face. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him.

"What?" I snapped. Hurt ran through his eyes for a second but he quickly covered it up.

"I... well I just wanted to say..." He sighed trailing off and shook his head. I glared at him.

"Spit it out otherwise just go." I said quickly. He can't reject me and then want to talk. What is wrong with him? He looked at me again gave me a small smile and walked off. I pulled my knees close and rested my head on them.

I thought so.

~*~

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN. :)

- Shenadex