First Day

~ Chapter 2 ~

Chloe's POV

I started to feel nervous from all the stares myself and my brother's were getting. From the corner of my eye I noticed all my brothers lifting there head a little, silently letting them know they weren't intimidated by their stares. I felt proud to be there sister nothing could ever bring them down. So with that I smiled, a confident stride in my step.

The smell of werewolves hit my nose, looking around to see where it was coming from. I saw a group of 25 around a car on the far side of parking lot. When they noticed my gaze they looked at me eyes hardened, jaws tight I think I even heard a low growl. I returned the glare before turning my head back not wanting to cause any mess on my first day.

This is going to be interesting.

~*~

Trey's POV

I groaned when the familiar ring of my alarm rang thoughout the room. Turning to my side I picked up my phone and turned it off. Getting up I grabbed a black top, boxers and my low waist jeans. I jumped into the shower and put on my favourite lynx shampoo.

Walking back into my room I quickly put my clothes on and went to my mirror, running my fingers through my hair a few times I messed it up a little, giving it the bed head styled look. Taking my rolex I put it around my wrist while chucking my dirty clothes into the laundry basket.

When I got downstairs my mum was cooking breakfast while my dad was reading the newspaper and playing with my little brother. I kissed my mum on the cheek and took a bacon sandwich and sat on one of the chairs beside my little brother Toby.

Making her way towards me, "Morning." Mum sang and kissed my cheek, I said morning while wiping it off. I hate it when she does that. She and dad chuckled and shook their heads. My little brother screamed making us all look at him. He looked at me then mum then back to me with tears in his eyes.

"What's up Toby?" I asked with curiosity.

Shaking his head, "Y-you h-h-have mummy's cooties!" He screamed and stated shaking his head. I started laughing, not any laugh full on laughing. My little brother was such a douche. When my dad noticed what he was talking about he started laughing as well, while my mum just stood there with a scowl on her face. When I stopped laughing I took a few deep breaths and looked at Toby shaking my head.

"Little guy you have so much to learn." I bemused with a little chuckle. I don't think he found this funny as he glared at me.

"No! You have to learn! Quickly clean your face!" He shouted. I looked at him he was 100% serious. I looked at dad he just sat there with amusement dancing in his eyes I tried to fight the smile, knowing that Toby would end up hitting me and throwing a tantrum. I looked back at mum she was frowning at Toby probably thinking she doesn't have cooties. I looked away from her and back to Toby. Getting up I washed my face, when I sat down Toby was looking at me with a pleased look on his face. I shook my head and checked the time, I groaned school starts in a bit, getting up I went to get my bag off the counter.

"Bye guys, I'm heading off now," They said there byes and I jogged out of the house to my car.

Making it to school in 20 minutes I parked my car in its usual space watching as my best friends Jack, Samuel and Jason came up to me with pissed off looks. I looked at them confused as they all had their jaws and fist clenched.

"Anyone want to tell me what's up with the tough guy looks?" I asked with a tint of amusement as I made my way out of the car. Jack cracked a smile while the other ones tried to fight against there's.

"5 rogues in school all new, four boy's one girl." I looked at Samuel he was always so formal when it came to pack business.

By the way if you're wondering I'm a werewolf. My dad's the alpha to the pack I will be leading when he steps down from his title. My parents said I'm not able to take my place unless I have my mate, which is the one thing I don't want. The only reason for this is apparently you won't be able to reach your full potential as alpha without the help of your mate. But can you see it from my point of view, why would I want to be tied to one girl for the rest of my life? Plus the fact that it could happen at anytime really bugs me, 'it' being my mate turning up.

"I'll talk to my dad he did say something about them last night. I don't think they're a threat though, so don't worry." They looked at each other then nodded.

Running a hand down my face I checked the time, class was about to start in a few minutes. "I'll see you guys later yeah?"

"Yeah man, laters." Samuel said. I smiled at them and jogged off to my first class.

I wonder if the new family that moved here are joining our pack. I remembered my dad talking about them last week but zoned out not really getting much other then they were werewolves like us. The whole pack business wasn't for me but since I was the oldest, it was tradition for me to take on the position as future alpha. Whether or not a wanted to wasn't my decision to make. Which is another reason for not wanting a mate, because as soon as I find her there is absolutely nothing that could prevent me from becoming alpha.

Walking in I froze at the door as the scent of vanilla ran to my scenes. I looked up and saw her sitting in my seat. My body started tingling and I felt my heart rate speed up.

'MATE' My wolf screamed with happiness.

My eyes widened. Oh shit!

~*~

Picture of Trey ->

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN. :)

- Shenadex