Furniture

~ Chapter 5 ~

Chloe's POV

Finally the bell rang, getting up I put my things into my bag. Jerk face wasn't in any of my classes during the day, which I was thankful for, I don't think I would've been able to control myself if he called me big mouth again. During lunch I swear I nearly killed him. He had put up a banner in the canteen saying 'Welcome Big Mouth', I was so angry that Harry and James had to pull me out of there. I sighed in relief when I made it towards the car, opening the door I slouched into the seat with my eyes closed.

"Rough first day?" I snapped my eyes open to see Coby looking back at me. I nodded my head to his question.

"Worst ever." I whispered, too exhausted to speak any louder.

"What happened shortie?" I laughed. He hasn't called me that in ages.

"Rejected by mate, argument with mate, glaring contest with mate, name calling with mate-"

"Okok, I get the picture." He cut in. I nodded and closed my eyes I could feel the tears threatening to come out.

"Chloe, who is this arsehole?" He said back. I opened my eyes and gasped. His jaw and fists were clenched he basically looked ready to kill someone.

"Coby I-it's alright. It doesn't matter, I don't want him as mate anyway... he's too much of a jerk face." I choked back a sob that was threatening to come out. He shook his head and scoffed.

"Chloe don't lie to me, I can tell you are. Your emotions are so strong I can even feel them and I don't usually feel them." I sighed. He was right whatever I say I will never be the same without him. He was my other half, my soul mate, my mate. I felt a tear fall down my face.

"Your right, I hate this. I just wanted a normal mate, one that would love and care for me. But no I get a jerk face that needs a good slapping! I just want slap that stupid smirk of his face." I wiped my tears away and took a deep breath. I am not going to cry over him.

"Shortie, don't cry over him your just wasting your tears on someone that doesn't deserve them. Plus he doesn't know what he's missing out on. You're an amazing person and I'm not just saying that to make you happy because you are. You're my baby sister and I don't want to see you crying over someone that doesn't even deserve you." I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and hugged me.

"I love you, big guy." I whispered. He chuckled.

"Love you to, shortie." I smiled again and let go. I looked behind him and saw James, Sam and Harry. James had his back to me. I chuckled and quickly got out the car and jumped onto his back.

"Hey! What the hell!" He shrieked making me laugh. He was such a girl.

"So I heard you kissed something today J." He looked at me and fidgeted, clearing his throat he looked around. I noticed my brothers looking at us too as they overheard our conversation.

"Y-you did?" He said and looked at me. Arw he looked like a kid who got caught doing something he shouldn't. I nodded and looked at him smirking evilly I swear I heard him gulp.

"Yeah was it nice?" He looked at me wide eyed.

"I don't know?"

Laughing I looked over at my brothers as they all wore one of those stupid grins. "I see," Sam came forward and slapped him on the back.

"That's my brother. So who was she?" I looked back at James he was blushing. I stiffened a laugh as he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Or what was it." I mumbled. I could tell he heard because he started choking.

"Well?" Sam said. James mumbled something.

"What did you say?" Sam said. James sighed and looked at him.

"It wasn't a girl." I burst out laughing. Sam stepped back with a disgusted look in his face. Then it snapped James recognized what he said and all the colour drained from his face. I was laughing so hard now I think I forgot how to breathe.

"NO!" He yelled. He took a deep breath.

"It wasn't a boy! It was a door ok I kissed the door!" He shouted. I noticed people had started looking now. I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard.

"So like you're into furniture?" Sam asked. I was gasping for breath now. I sat on the floor trying to control myself. James started shaking his head.

"No way! No, no! You have got it wrong!" James whisper yelled. I swear I was dying I couldn't breathe.

"It's okay James we always thought you were weird now we know why. We can help you, you know." Sam suggested, making me laugh all over again. I started having this feeling I was being watched, looking around until my eyes meet a pair of blue ones. I glared at him, so not falling for those eyes again I thought. Turning my head back to my brothers I held my hand out; Harry took it and helped pull me up. I chuckled when I saw James, he was trying to make Sam understand that he doesn't have a weird obsession with furniture.

"Come on guys, let's get home." Coby said as he noticed how uncomfortable James was getting. I heard James let out a sigh of relief. I smirked at him and he glared back at me but after a few seconds started smiling. I laughed and pulled him along with me. I felt the stare again. I rolled my eyes knowing it was him.

If he doesn't want me why does he keep looking at me?

~*~

Picture of James ->

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN. :)

- Shenadex