I'm Ready

~ Chapter 30 ~

Chloe's POV

"She should be awake by now." Someone said. I mentally groaned, make them go away, I'm trying to sleep here!

"Wake her up then?"

"No you wake her,"

"You,"

"No, you!"

"You,"

"You!"

"You!" I sighed and opened my eyes, knowing they weren't going to shut up until I did.

"I'm awake geeez!" I snapped. They stopped talking and looked at me.

"Finally," I mumbled happily getting comfy on the bed again, smiling as I felt sleep welcome me again.

"Is she sleeping?"

"I don't know!"

"Check,"

"You check!"

"You,"

"You!" I groaned out loud. They stopped talking again and I sighed happily... once again.

"Why's she making those noises?"

"How the hell am I meant to know?"

"I don't know?"

"Exactly!"

"Shu-"

"I'M AWAKE NOW, THANKS TO YOU IDIOTS! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE I FRY UR HEADS ON A MATCH STICK!" I screamed. They looked at each other and quickly ran out the door.

"Can you fry heads on a match stick?" I heard one of them say. I clenched my jaw in frustration and covered my head with a pillow. I closed and opened my eyes and got up when I noticed that sleep wasn't coming anytime soon. I narrowed my eyes in confusion when I noticed that I wasn't in my bedroom. Where the hell was I? I inhaled and felt Trey's scent wrap around me. I smiled slightly at the smell of him.

Thoughts of yesterday ran through my head and I gasped at the thought of Trey knowing. I quickly ran down the stairs and to where I heard the voices coming from. Everyone went quiet as I entered; I swear you could hear a balloon drop at how quiet it was. My forehead scrunched in confusion at the thought of them talking about me.

"W-where's Trey?" I asked hesitantly.

"He's on his way back, apparently Alpha Greenscreak managed to escape..." My face paled and my whole body started shaking. "... but Trey managed to catch him. He broke he's legs before he got too far. He's obviously sentenced to death and well he should be home soon." Samuel told me.

The colour returned to my face and a genuine smile appeared. I closed my eyes and let the news settle in, my wall of pain started to shatter slowly. He will never hurt you again, he's dead now. I repeated slowly in my head. When I opened my eyes again I saw Ashton in the door way. I screeched and jumped into his arms. He caught me easily and chuckled happily.

I snapped my head to the left when I heard a growl. My heart pounded threw all gears and back again as I took him in. I slowly slid out of Ashtons arms and turned towards him. He was waiting for me to make the first move; I could see it in his eyes. He wanted to see if I had forgiven him for what he had done. He wanted to know if I wanted him as much as he wants me. I cautiously walked up to him, every step made our breathing faster. This would seal our past and predict our future.

When I came back to reality we were so close I could feel his breath graze my face, the pain I once felt was long forgotten. My heart slowly mended itself, that's when I found out that as long as my mate's with me I will always be safe, always feel protected. He was my home and my life. My eyes widened a little; I was, no I am in love with Trey. I am in love with Trey, I bit my lip as the thought ran though my head at a speed I couldn't even make out.

"I l-" I quickly cut myself off, what if he doesn't love me back? I couldn't stand the heart break.

"Say it," I lowered my gaze as he took my face into his big hands.

"I-I..." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Chloe say it," He murmured and lowered his hands from my face to my waist and placed his head between my neck and shoulder, making me shiver as I felt his cool breath on my neck. He lightly kissed my neck causing me to arch my back, trying to get closer to him.

"I-" All thoughts quickly washed away as his hands travelled up my shirt. My breathing picked up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kept trailing kisses up and down from my neck to shoulder then back again. I groaned in frustration as I wanted his soft lips somewhere else but he was nowhere near that destination.

"Say it," He growled kissing the side of my lips. I clenched my jaw and moved his face where I wanted it. His lips were now hovering over mine, god why is he such a tease?

"Y-you say it first." I demanded breathlessly. I wanted to hear him say it before I did. He growled and backed me up against the wall.

"You're so hot when you demand me to do something, you know that?" He said huskily. I moaned quietly at the sound of his voice.

"So are you." I told him. He smirked at me as he lifted me up, I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and trailed my hands slowly down his chest. He seemed to like this as he growled in appreciation, now it's my turn to smirk.

"Say it baby." I whispered into his ear seductively, he shivered and grinded into me. I moaned and grasped his shoulders as he continued to grind into me.

"Say... it," I demanded breathlessly. He growled and looked at me.

"I love you! I love you so fucking much it hurts!" He told me, his eyes blazing with love, lust and awe.

I looked him in the eye, "I love you so much that I'm ready to give you everything... I'm ready. I want your mark now!" I stated. He growled before running up the stairs with me in his arms, exactly where I belong.

~*~

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN. :)

- Shenadex