Feeling Paranoid?

~ Chapter 11 ~

Chloe's POV

"CHLOE!" I jumped up quickly.

"EEEEK!' I cried out with my hand over my heart. I heard laughing. I growled and cursed under my breath. I slapped the laughing twat hard on the arm, causing it to scream out like a little girl. I winced even I felt that.

"Shit Chloe! Remind me to never wake you up in the morning!" Laughing twat said. I chuckled and looked over to see Harry rubbing his arm. I smiled at him then frowned. He totally woke me up. Oh no! Bad choice kid very, very bad choice. I heard him gulp as I smirked evilly at him.

"I will get you later." I said quietly and walked off to my bathroom laughing like a mad women.

When I came out my bathroom I went to my walk in wardrobe. I looked around and saw my chinos and a white belly top saying 'Can't Touch This'. I picked them up and walked back into my room to get change. I straightened my hair and added the usual lip-gloss and mascara. I was never really a fan of make-up. I picked up my bag and walked downstairs.

"Chloe aren't you a bit over dressed for school?" I looked at myself and shrugged.

"Coby, Coby, Coby! You can talk; you look like you're off to the club or something." I said back making him look down at himself. He looked back at me with a smirk.

"We look good." We both said at the same time, looking at each other and burst out laughing. Once we calmed down I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. I saw James eating coco pops I walked over to him and took the bowl and started eating it. He looked at me with his mouth open I shrugged and nodded to the culturally. He got another spoon and moved closer to eat with me.

Whenever I was with all my brothers I could feel something missing. It wasn't my parents because they were with us too, but even I notice my parents sometimes wearing their fake smiles. What could be missing though?

"Stop thinking so hard, it's hurting my head." I sighed and put my spoon down.

"James, do you ever feel like there's something missing?" He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion not knowing where this conversation was going.

"Actually... yeah sometimes, but I never really thought about it. Why?" He asked with curiosity.

I leaned back into my chair, "I've been having this feeling... and it's getting stronger. It's almost as if there's something or someone who wants to be here but they can't there's like something stopping them?" He looked at me.

"How do you know?" I shrugged. I had seriously no idea where I was getting these thoughts from

"I have no idea, I just have this feeling." He nodded and got up to put the bowl in the sink.

"We'll talk to dad later about it. Let's just get to school for now." I sighed and nodded. He was right maybe dad knew what this was all about. I followed him out the door and went to the car. I watched as all my brothers started walking to the car.

When we pulled up at school I opened the door and quickly got out. Nearly everyone at school knew about me and jerk face. Whenever we argued we always created a crowd. They even had a club for 'Team Chloe' and 'Team Trey'. I actually found it quiet hilarious that I had my own fan club. It was almost like the Alpha Vs. Me. I laughed at that, I was so winning him.

I walked to my locker which was on the other side of the school. I groaned I don't understand why mine was put there when everyone from my grade was put near the entrance. When I finally reached it I knew I wasn't going to be able to make it to my first class without being late. I quickly took my things out and closed it I turned around quickly only to bump into a freaking brick wall. I groaned. Shit this is not a good day. I don't even remember there being a wall here. I shook my head and closed my eyes. I needed to chill out before I ended up making a tornado or something.

"Umm... Chloe?" My eyes snapped open I noticed the brick wall was in fact jerk face. I sighed and tried to walk around him but instead he pushed me against the locker and put his arms on either side of my head. I needed to get out quick and fast before I did something stupid. He was so close I could feel his breath on my face his eyes were locked with mine. I mentally shook my head he rejected you remember.

I frowned at him, "Move out the way, I'm not in the mood for your games." I said back looking into those beautiful blue eyes. I blinked a few times and looked around. They were distracting me.

"No, j-just listen to me for a minute." I nodded my head.

"Hurry up then jerk face. Or are you going to walk off like a pansy again?" He glared at me and growled.

"Why do you call me that?" I looked at him quickly.

"Because that's what you are... jerk face." He growled again and moved his head closer. I moved mine backwards needing to get as much space between us as possible, but that failed as my head was already against the locker.

"Do you hate me?" He said. I looked up quickly with a frown. Do I hate him? I want to but I can't.

"W-why?" I asked nervously. I hated that he could make me feel like this.

"Do I make you nervous?" He asked back a little shocked. I looked around.

"N-no. I mean no you don't." I said laughing awkwardly. He tilted his head to the side.

"Yes I do." He said back with a frown on his face. I cleared my throat and shook my head.

"You... you don't!" I growled. He laughed and moved closer.

"Tell me Chloe, why are you so nervous around me?" He said softly into my ear. I shivered when his breath grazed my neck, making him chuckle lowly. No I can't let this happen. I put all my feelings to the back of my head and let out a low sigh. I put my hands slowly on his chest and tried pushing him away ignoring the way his muscles tensed under my touch. He growled and pushed himself closer to me. I tried pushing him again but he still didn't budge.

"Stop fighting against me you will only hurt yourself." He said slowly, inhaling my scent. My whole body was tense, what the hell is he doing to me?

"Get the fuck out of my way!" I shouted. The only person who will be getting hurt here is him! He shook his head and kissed my neck; he let out a shaky breath and pulled away. I holded in the moan that was dying to come out and watched as he took a step back and ran a hand through his blonde hair making me groan. This is the part where he walks of.

"Chloe... I-I-" I cut him off.

"No listen here and listen good!" I snarled and watched as he gulped and nodded at me.

"You have rejected me, so I don't know why in the world you are here doing this! But anyway if you think you can play me and then walk of like the stupid jerk face you are. Well you better think twice, because I am not going to take it lightly! So you better tell me what the hell you want right now before I destroy your reproduction system!" I whisper yelled. I watched how he cupped his crotch trying to hide it away from me.

"Chloe look-"

"No actually! I just can't deal with this right now." I walked away from him before he could say anymore.

Walking out the school quickly I stopped and looked around suddenly feeling paranoid. Turning back around I started walking faster than usual. When I heard the sounds of footsteps closer then normal I started running. Oh god I'm not ready to die was my last thought before someone pulled me into their chest.

"Don't move." Oh for all that's freaking holy!  

~*~

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN. :)

- Shenadex