Reconciling

Chapter 37

Elsa's POV

I woke up to see Anna looking at herself in the mirror, balancing the amount of lipgloss on her lips. She saw my stare in the window making her smile and turn around.

"Morning Elsa!" She squeaked and I giggled as I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Morning Anna" I smiled, she was wearing a purple and white striped, long sleaved T-shirt and khaki pants. I bet she bought that yesterday, it was new to my eyes. She grabbed my paperbag and handed it to me along with my towel.

"Don't forget to wear this." Anna chimed and I giggled

"I know, Anna, I know." I rolled my eyes playfully at my sister and headed straight to the bathroom.

I took a shower and drained my hair using a towel. I opened the paper bag and wore the clothes in it. I went in front of a whole body mirror to examine the clothes, it looks exactly like Anna's! Well, except for the color, Mine had navy blue stripes while Anna's had purple stripes. I went downstairs after braiding my hair, I saw Anna making a sandwich and I decided to join her.

"We look like twins" I laughed

"well, That's what most siblings do." Anna giggled and took a bite from her peanut butter sandwich. I smiled and spreaded jam on my bread. Anna's smile faded making me look at her worriedly.

"Is everything alright?" I tilted head and she breathed out.

"Merida and Hiccup fought yesterday" she sighed. "And they wouldn't talk to each other" I frowned. My OTP just fought! But why?

"I just hope they'd come back together" I sighed, I think I'll talk to Mer later

After eating breakfast, Anna and I headed to the garage to start our cars. Yay! I'm finally gonna get to drive again! As usual Anna and I wheel down our windows to see each other.

"I LOVE CHOCOLATES!" Anna screamed as she drove making me giggle

"I KNOW!" I replied and she laughed

"WE ARE SO RANDOM!" I yelled and she nodded

"YOLO!" Anna Stuck her tongue out and we laughed on the whole trip, earning weird looks from neighbors and people walking by the street.

****

Anna and I got out of our cars and walked to the entrance, we will be waiting for the girls there. So far, there was no sign of Rapunzel but we saw a girl with fiery red curls bouncing up and down as she tried to walk past us.

"Woah, Mer. Are you alright?" Anna grabbed her shoulders and tried to look at her, she was setting her eyes downcast That's why it was hard to see her face. She immediately popped up and smiled at us.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She faked a smile. She wore a long sleeved T-shirt with white and dark green stripes and khaki pants- just like me and Anna's outfit. I looked at Anna weirdly as she smiled.

"Now We're triplets" I said and Anna giggled

"The four of us have the same outfit, just different colors" Anna cheekily smiled, I can sense that she was planning.

We finally saw Rapunzel who was approaching us with Flynn- they had matching attires. They wore the same thing Mer, Anna and I wore only that theirs had Yellow and white stripes. Wait... if Flynn's wearing that then..... oh, no.

I turned around and got startled as I saw Jack at my back, he raised his brow- we wore the same outfits AGAIN. I face palmed then looked at Anna who was raising her shoulders innocently.