Meeting of Jelsa

Chapter 2

Jack's POV

We all entered the office. we saw 3 girls that exited the office's doors and as I entered I collided into a person, but I was strong enough to gain my balance. "I-i'm sorry" she shyly said as she looked up and my eyes met her turquoise ones. that caught me dumbfounded, here eyes was the prettiest I've seen. wait....what am I doing? I glared at her and hissed making her set her eyes downcast and frowned in displeasure. she just left without saying a word and I just rolled my eyes and continued walking in. I stepped on something making me frown and look at my left shoe, It was a nametag. I held it up and read it. Elsa Arens was written on it and a picture of a girl with platinum blonde hair was engraved at the nametag. I wrapped the ID lace around nametag and placed it in my pocket, not that I was planning on keeping it or anything but, wait... why am I suddenly being so helpful to a girl? I mean, I could just leave it where I found it and let it get lost forever, but I can't help but give it back to her. "Jack? Jack? Jack!" Hiccup snapped at me making me wake from daydreams. "what?" I asked annoyed. "something bugging you lately?" Flynn asked patting my shoulder "It's nothing" I said still keeping my glare. her eyes were still vivid in my memory, you could just stare at them all day."Jack? Jack!" Hiccup snapped again. "what!?!" I said unconsiously making it louder than necessary. "you seriously have to work on your temper" Hiccup sighed and fixed his glasses "aren't you getting your files?" he asked making me look at Mrs. White who was patiently waiting for me to take my files, I took them and looked at the boys "you're acting strange since you entered the office." Kristoff said crossing his arms and raised a brow "anything bugging you?" he finished. "I-i told you it's nothing." I said setting my eyes downcast."you're stammering" Flynn said making me frown and looked at the doors. "Ugh. could we just go already?" Hiccup said as he adjusted his long sleaves shirt and looked at us."fine" Flynn sighed and headed towards the door. "I'm going to the cafeteria to get a soda" Flynn said as we all exited the doors "You guys go ahead, I'll catch up." I said as I leaned my back against the wall and looked at the ground. "Um sure?" Kristoff hesitated and left. Ugh, because of this nametag, I have to wait for her to come here! which I'm not even sure if she will!

about 5 minutes passsed, and there was still no sign of her. I sighed in frustration but stopped when I heard two girls from a distance "you look at the office, I will look at the places we passed through" said the girl with the strawberry blonde hair. the girl with platinum blonde hair nodded and went to the office's direction. wait....that's her right? befpre she could enter I called her attention "looking for something?" I asked and she looked at me suspiciously. "Yes.....why?" she said and went towards my direction. "does it look something like this?" I asked and took the nametag out of my pocket and showed it to her. her eyes widened and she smiled "oh thank goodness it's safe! Thank you so much" she bowed her head as a sign of 'thank you' "what's your name?" She asked and I was shocked she didn't knew me "you don't know me?" I asked as my eyes narrowed and peered down at her short figure. "S-should I?" She asked and I smirked and nodded "you should, I'm Jack, Jack Frost" what I said seemed to startle her but she still remained calm and poised. "S-so you're Jack Frost?" She said, and held out her hand for a handshake "I'm Elsa, Elsa Arens" I shook her hand "Uptown Girl?" I asked and she frowned "don't call me that" she said in a stern voice. "Fine, I won't" I smirked at her and left her there, I'm heading to the cafeteria. I turned around and I saw her talking to the strawberry blonde girl again. I continued walking and reached the cafeteria.

"What took you so long?" Hiccup raised a brow and drank his soda as I sat beside them at our huge table. "nothing, just some business" I said and took a soda from the table and opened it. Kristoff looked at his wristwatch and narrowed his eyes while checking the time "10 more minutes lads" he said as he stood up from the table. "Break time?" Flynn asked "at the field" I said and went out, I was heading to my locker.

strange it may seem but I haven't really noticed those two newly painted lockers. One was light pink and had floral designs with the huge label 'Anna' written on it while the other one was a lighter colored version of mine, it was light blue with snowflakes with the label 'Elsa' on it while mine was dark blue with fern like frost designs and snowflakes. I frowned and opened my locker and placed all my files and took out my schedule. Well, I'm of to homeroom, Ugh. School. It's just. I can't stand it.

I could already hear the teacher's voice "Good morning class!" Mrs. Belle said in a gleeful tone. I entered the room and all eyes landed on me."what are you looking at?!?" I glared at them as they avoided glances. I stubbornly sat beside Hiccup, and looked at my right and saw that 'Elsa' girl. Her eyes met mine and there it was again, her turquoise eyes. But Immediately snapped out of it and looked at Hic who was reading a book. "Okay class face your seat mates!" Mrs. Belle instructed and we did as said. I looked at her and faced my chair towards her direction and she did the same. "let's do this quick, get to know your seat mate and write everything on your notebook, I want the class to have new friends." The whole class groaned, well except for those who never dared to speak. I faced her and avoided glances. She took out her notebook and pen, I raised my brow at her and sighed."look, this is useless, you already know my name, blah blah and I read your nametag an-" I got cut off "you did what!?" She nearly yelled "hey! Atleast show some gratitude that I gave you back your nametag!" I contacted my brows amd rested my chin on my fist. "I already did!" She gritted her teeth. "Fine!" I said frustrated "Ask me!" I said as I leaned my back on the chair. "Name?" She asked staring at her notebook "Indiana Jones!" I said sarcastically as she letted out a frustrated sigh. I frowned at her "What kind of question was?! Did you already forget who I was?!" I said while pulling my hair "could we just have a normal interview?" She rolled her eyes. "Fine, the name's Jack, Jack Frost" "Age?" "Old enough to have a license" "hobbies?" "Pranking" "goal in life?" "Since when did you care?" I said grimly "That's not really a goal but...fine I'll accept" she said as she closed her notebook "your turn Mr. Frost" she said looking at me "oh I have a good question for you" I smirked "what?" She raised a brow "name?" I slyly smiled "wow, good question" Elsa sarcastically said and rolled her eyes "I'm Elsa, Elsa Arens" she said and crossed her legs. "Age?" I asked "since you didn't tell yours, I won't tell mine" she smiled innocently making me frown "Address?" What I said must've startled her "are you a stalker or something?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me."oh, I'm something alright." I smirked and she rolled her eyes. "Hobbies?" I asked  "singing, drawing and cooking" she smiled "you mean 'multitasking'?" I said and she frowned. Before she could argue, the bell rang signaling the next class "alrighty class! Go to your next subject! I don't want anyone late!" Mrs. Belle said clasping her hands together. I turned to look where Elsa sat, She was gone. that girl.... she's got attitude.... she's..... different.

Eyo:3 chaptah 2 everbody!!! I know it's short and I must apologize for that :(. sorry for the mistakes, I'll edit them if I have time.  I am already working on chapter 3 and will hopefully post it later! sooo..... there was a BIT of Jelsa here, but hey, atleast they talked to Each other ^-^ I must apologize for the late update:( we went to the mall and stuff. hope you're enjoying this so far. leave a vote if you are! it would mean the whole world to me:3 I would like to thank those who left such nice comments! this pushed me to write more! thank you:) I'm sooo happy:3 but seriously, what should I call you?(comment it) any suggestions? (comment it alsoxD) oh and pwease vote for the next pair at the first chapter:) Kristanna is in the lead at the moment, soo....vote pls:3 anyway, I have a fun fact for yah:3

Fun Fact: did you know that this book was inspired by the song 'Uptown Girl' by Billy Joel. you should listen to it:3 it's really cute and when you understand the meaning, your heart will melt xD

buh bye!

-Angella