A Strange Day

Chapter 5

Jack's POV

"Jack? Jack? Jack? Jack? Jack? Jaaaack?" Emma asked while knocking making wake up "what is it Emma?!" I groaned scratching my head.

"School time!!!" She screamed, trying to be heard through the door.

"Five more minutessss" I said while slowly falling asleep.

I felt the door being unlocked but I didn't move, I'm too tired but I felt someone jumping on the bed "JACK!!!!" Emma screamed at her loudest making me sit up straight.

"What!?!?!" I asked infuriated.

"School time!" She said still jumping.

I chuckled "fine, fine go downstairs, I'll catch up" I said ruffling her hazel brown hair. "Be sure about that" she said as she fixed her hazel locks of hair and went downstairs.

"Right" I sighed as I stood up and grabbed my towel to take a shower.

I wore my favorite blue jacket and covered my white dyed hair using my hood, a pair of shoes and brown pants. I hurried down the steps and saw Emma sitting on the couch, waiting for me. The maids bowed as I entered the dining table and saw my father reading the newspaper.

"You should've seen the look on your face earlier!" Emma teased making me chuckle and roll my eyes. The maids brought in the food and my mom entered removing her apron and sat infront at the long but narrow table.

The meal was just... annoying. Mom telling me to sit straight while eating, dad looking serious and all then suddenly starts a conversation making me look weirdly at him, but chatted along yet seldomly.

"I'm off" I said as I took my car keys and headed to my car and Emma scurried along.

I always take her to school. "Be safe" mom reminded us and I just nodded unconsciously and headed towards the door.

"Jack hurry!" Emma said we entered my car. "Ok, ok We'll be there in a sec." I laughed as she placed her bag on her lap. Emma was already 15 while me? Can't tell yaxD I am amazed on how serious she is on her studies. But... meh, I have no plans on copying that.

We parked at her school and I dropped her off, I stared at the sign that says 'National High'. I frowned as some girls shrieked or squealed when they caught a glance, I just glared at them and rolled my eyes. I waved by to Emma before driving away. The whole ride was silent. I wished I had company but...nah it'll just be annoying to hear people squeal while talking.

I parked my car next to the boys' cars and locked the doors as I left. The boys were nowhere to be found near the entrance making me groan and walk in. People made way as I passed, Girls caking their faces with makeup, they look like clowns. I glared at those who kept staring making them avoid glances. I approached my locker and opened it and some letters revealed themselves, I looked at it disgusted as I took them and threw them at the bin. The scent was still in the area making me frown as the combination of the different perfumes don't exactly match. Gosh....could this day get any worse? First,annoying girls shrieking and caking their faces with makeup to look like a clown. Second, the boys are nowhere to be found. And third, this! These letters from annoying girls that puff it with unpleasant, cheap, and irritating perfume! But it didn't. I saw the person that made my day. Her. Weird feeling. A part of me wants to annoy her while the other just wants to stare at her. I'm better at annoying so I approached Elsa.

"Bookworm! Mornin'!" I smirked as she rolled her eyes and closed her locker.

"Jock" she glared making me chuckle but glare at her