The Walk

Chapter 27

Jack's POV

I walked alongside Elsa as she wrapped her palms and fingers on the strap of her sling bag. It was getting really silent and i faked a cough making her look at me weirdly

"What are you doing?" she raised a brow and I rubbed my nape

"I was trying to break the awkwardness" I answered honestly, she emitted a giggle and swung the strap of her bag. I stared at her with eyes glistening in adoration, she raised a brow as she met my gaze.

"What are you looking at?" She tilted her head with her eyes in confusion

"You." I answered unconsciously making her blush.

"I-i mean, I was looking at your shoes" I excused and she started to laugh.

"So you mean to say, that you were looking at my shoes but your eyes were staring at my face?" She assured and I shrugged and nodded. I kicked at small pebble that was laying on the rough, rocky road. I continued to kick the pebble as we walked further, I didn't even notice where we were going till Elsa called me.

"Jack?" She called and I hummed in response. She motioned her arms towards a direction to her left then smiled.

"It's this way." She reminded and I turned red in embarrassment.

"I know" I defiantly answered and she rolled her eyes. we took a turn to a vast street, just a few more steps and we'll be in front of her house. I looked around the peaceful village, it's like I go here everyday. I checked my wristwatch and then glanced at Elsa, she was taking out her keys making me raise a brow.

"What do you need keys for?" I asked and she sighed

"I don't want to disturb them from work." She frowned and I shook my head.

"Elsa, it's why we pay them." I said with a hint of annoyance.

She just ignored my sentence and walked to her gate, she was about to place the key on the keyhole of the golden doorknob when someone immediately opened the door. Lucy smiled as she saw Elsa's figure, she looked at me with a questioning face.

"Is Sir Jack Frost here for tea?" She asked as she held out a teapot. I cocked an eyebrow and shook my head. Tea? Seriously?

"Oh, no, he just insisted to annoy me." Elsa glared and My eyes popped and glared back at her, well, in a playful manner.

Lucy and Elsa entered the mansion and closed the large wooden door as they did so. I turned my back from the mansion; facing the gates and glanced at my wristwatch, it was still early. I immediately turned around and headed to their door, I knocked impatiently as Elsa opened the door. She seemed surprised to see that I was still here, I smirked at her and she just raised a brow.

"What do you want?" She raised both of her brows and pursed her lips.

"Let's go." I blankly said and grabbed ber hand and walked down their doorstep

"Wait, where?" She tried to pull her hand back from my grasp but failed to do so.

"Somewhere" I concluded and continued to walk her to the gate.

"Where is 'somewhere' " she pouted and I ticked my tongue in annoyance.

"Somewhere is somewhere" I stated and walked with her to the street.

She setted her eyes downcast and didn't persist to ask anymore questions making me smile at her. She looked up to meet my stare and smiled back. Her bangs fell on her forehead and she blew them back up, I chuckled as I watched her. She's so different in a good way.

"Why are you Taking me to 'somewhere'?" She began to ask.

"I just want to have a walk with you" I shrugged and placed my hands on the pockets of my sweatshirt. I walked her to the park; the same park Hiccup will bring Merida today. Elsa's eyes widen as she saw the park, she smiled as she looked at the green grass surrounding us. I sat aside her on the long bench, she fixed her gaze on two people and squeal making me look at her weirdly. She pointed at two people who looked familiar; Hiccup and Merida. Merida began jumping and hugged Hiccup. Hiccup took a step back, affected by the hug but then hugged back. Elsa squeaked in delight as I chuckled at her. I just want to pinch her puffy cheeks and tell her how beautiful she is, but.... it'll end up awkward. She smiled widely at me and I smirked and looked back to Merida and Hiccup who were laughing. I frowned, why does it have to be awkward when I'm around Elsa? I-i mean, I was never awkward before, only to her. I haven't even notice that she wasn't beside me anymore. I stood up and looked around for her. Where is she? I turned around and sighed as I sat on the bench, ruffling my hair. I looked up to see her holding two cotton candies she grinned and offered the other one to me but I just shook my head making her pout. She plopped herself beside me and frowned, she insisted on giving me the other one and I just chuckled

"Come on, just accept it" She pouted and handed the cotton candy.

"I don't want it" I said trying to push it back to her.

"It's bubblegum, you'll like it!" She said as she waved it and stucked it at my face then giggled

"Hey...." I said as I tried removing the cotton candies that were stuck on my cheeks as she continued to giggle. This girl.

"Be gentler!" I whined and she rolled her eyes.

"I tried" she raised her shoulders innocently and I scowled. I smirked mischievously at her and she raised a brow.

"Just to make it even" I smiled deviously and stuck her cotton candy on her cheeks making her laugh and contacted her brows with a smile. Oh, it is on.

I aimed at her the cotton candy as she giggled and started to run. I easily caught up with her cause I take huge steps and she wears heels. I hugged her from behind and carried her back to the bench. I stuffed my cotton candy on her face as she giggled and tried licking the cotton candy off.

"No fair" she pouted and I tilted my head to look at her. She began to place her palm over her eyes as though she was crying. I looked at her worriedly and tried to face her as she faced the ground.

"Hey" I tried to comfort her, I just don't get it. One moment she was happy and now, she's crying.

She smiled and immediately stuck her cotton candy on my face and I scowled as she laughed.

"Tricked you!" She screamed as she ran to her house. I wiped the cotton candy of and smirked. I ran to her and  blocked her way, she pouted and screamed as I began chasing her to her house. She immediately opened the wooden door and was greeted by Olaf.

"Olaf! Get Him!" Elsa giggled as Olaf tackled me, oh no. He licked my face as Elsa began laughing. I chuckled and grabbed Olaf, facing him to Elsa and began licking her instead. I laughed as she tried to hold back Olaf. I watched her with eyes that glistened in adoration. She IS different. She's unique, and That's perfect for me.

~

HIYA! CHAPTER 27! SQUEEE~

Haha, I am sorry for the very short UD but atleast we had a Jelsa moment;D

Jack and Elsa are adorable ^-^

and guess what day it is? YEAH!

IT'S THE UPTOWN GIRL'S FIRST MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!! SQUEEE~*GIVES AWAY COOKIES AND MILK* you might want some chocolate with that xD *gives away chocolate and OREOS*

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! FOR THE 9.6K+ READS!!!! WOOP! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! AND THANKS FOR THE 500+ VOTES!!! IMMA CRY:'D...... LATER....XD AND THANK YOU VEEEEEERY MUCH FOR THE 300+COMMENTS! NOW IMMA CRY X3 *VIRTUALLY HUGS YOU* THANK YOU, YOU MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME SO HAPPY AND BLESSED:D

Since it's already school tomorrow, I can only UD during Friday, Saturday abd Sundays. I am sorry, I am trying to have high grades and yeah...

AND......

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

GET A GLIMPSE OF ANOTHER ADVICE FROM EMMA:D