You got me

Chapter 25

Jack's POV

"Jack! Hurry up!" Emma called as I chuckled, we raced to my car and arrived, panting heavily. she giggled and entered my car as I took a seat, her eyes twinkled in delight as she realized something making me cock an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked as she looked at me.

"Let's fetch Elsa!" She squeaked and I chuckled and ruffled her hazel locks

I took my phone from my pocket and called Kristoff

"Hello?" Kristoff said in his morning voice.

"Are you gonna fetch Anna?" I raised a brow even if he can't see it

"I was planning to bu--"

"Don't just plan, do it. Okay?" I cut him off and ended the call making Emma raise a brow

I looked at her weirdly as a sign of 'what?' But she just shook her head. I sighed and we drove off, I drove us in front of Elsa's house and I got out of my car and gestured Emma to stay in the car. I impatiently rang the door several times and I can hear footsteps coming towards the door.

"Coming" A voice said and she opened the door. Elsa's eyes narrowed as she saw me while I smirked.

"What are you doing here?" She asked making me chuckle and grab her wrist

"Driving you to school" I said and she groaned

"I told you, I can go there by myself!" She gritted her teeth and I faced her

"Stop being so hard to get! Girls would sell their souls just to hold my hand" I glared at her and she contacted her brows in displeasure

"I'm sorry, but my soul isn't for sale" she snapped back and I grimaced as she entered their house again.

I crossed my arm and sat at their doorstep, Elsa's heels echoed through the hall and it could even be heard if you sat really near their door. I flinced as someone opened the door, I looked up to see Elsa who was raising a brow while carrying her sling bag. I smiled cheekily at her and stood up, peering down at her figure.

"Come on, you wouldn't want to be late" I stated and she shook her head.

"I'll go there by myself" she pouted

"But Emma's waiting for you at the car" I pouted making her wince "besides, Kristoff's fetching Anna" I tried to convinced her and she sighed

"Fine"she gritted her teeth making me frown.

"Come on, it's not that bad" I grabbed her hand and we ran to my car, I can feel Elsa blush as I held her hand making me smirk.

Emma was already seated at the back and Elsa sat at the back too, leaving me the only one in front. The only thing I can hear is Elsa and Emma's giggles making me glance at Elsa using the side mirror. She's so adorable. I know that she can feel me looking at her and she turned slightly red as I smirked at her. I dropped Emma off on her school, leaving me in an awkward situation with Elsa.

I faked a cough just to end the awkwardness, Elsa just stared at the window and her eyes glistened as she saw the sunrise. I glanced at the clock that was placed just right above the radio, it was still early, but the earlier the better, right? Elsa smiled as we entered the school's gates, she hopped out the moment I turned the engine off. The boys were not at the entrance making me walk beside Elsa. She setted her eyes downcast as I walked alongside her, people glared at her and I glared at them, trying to memorize their faces. They looked away as they saw my glare and Elsa paused making me look at her then to what she was looking at.