My World, Your World

Chapter 16

Elsa's POV

I went upstairs after I locked the gates. I smiled at the girls then I glanced at Jack. I froze dead on my tracks as I read Jack's sign

It says: "SHE'S MINE, ONLY MINE."

I gaped and I can feel my cheeks getting warmer. He raised a brow and flipped the sign he was holding. His eyes widened as he read it.

He looked at Anna who was squealing with the girls.

"Anna! Why did you write this?!" He asked angrily and shy at the same time.

"As if you didn't want to say that she's yours" Anna rolled her eyes and giggled making Jack and I blush and avoid glances.

"Yesh!!!!" Rapunzel cheered and Merida laughed

"Umm...." Jack searched for words to say.

"She did it" he said as he threw the sign at Anna and pointed at her making Anna roll her eyes.

I nodded awkwardly and focused my eyes on our project and sat at the couch beside it.

"Could you help?" I asked them hoping they would say yes, to break the awkwardness.

"I would love to but.... I'm going hiking with Kristoff!" Anna excused and smiled as she went to her room.

"Merida and I are shopping" Rapunzel excused making Merida look up from her phone.

"What? We're going to the mall?" Merida asked unconsciously making Rapunzel nudge her arm and gave her the 'just-go-with-it' look making Merida immediately nod.

"I mean... Yeah! Yeah we are!" Merida smiled innocently making me pout and Jack sighed. 

"Okay, then" I sighed and rested on the couch. Jack sat at the opposite side and avoided glances.

Anna, Rapunzel and Merida left hurriedly making me pout and stood up to head to the kitchen. I took a bar of chocolate and plopped myself down on the couch and messily ate the chocolate making Jack chuckle

"What?" I raised a brow at him and he just continued laughing

"This isn't the Elsa Arens that I know." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes as I wiped my face using a towel.

"I wasn't always calm and collect. I had a past of being.... unorganized and crazy." I said sadly.

"I like calm and collect girls but...." Jack hesitated "that would be boring. So a little crazy and knows how to control herself is perfect to me." He smiled at me. I can feel my cheeks get warmer so I just covered them with my palms and pouted, trying to hide my blush.

"Soo.... would you tell me your past?" He layed his back at the couch and cocked a brow at me.

"We're not close" I sighed and he pouted.

"That's the thing, I would like us to be close but you just push me away. The more the merrier, right?" He shrugged.

"I only talk about it to the person that actually had shared their past to me. Soo... why don't you start?" I suggested making him think for a while.

"That's the only condition I request before we become 'actual friends' " I sighed. I haven't really shared my whole past to someone. I only share part of my past to the girls but I don't tell them everything. I'm sure they do that too. Maybe it would be great to let everything out; anger, frustrations, misunderstandings, sadness and some joyful parts in my past to someone I know I can trust. And probably, That's him.