Thank You

Chapter 39

Jack's POV

"I love you" I smiled and closed my eyes and tried to take a nap, I didn't want this moment to End. I could feel Elsa tugging my shirt yet I just ignored it.

"Jack, wake up." Elsa continued tugging my sleeves to wake me up but I wasn't sleeping, Only pretending.

"It's time for classes" Elsa chimed but I didn't move a muscle, I just want to be with her.

"I-i...." she hesitated.

"I-i love you t-too" she finally blurted out and I can't stop myself from smirking.

"I knew you did." I smiled widely and slowly opened my eyes to look at her face, she jolted and looked at me surprised.

"I-i meant it in a friendly manner" she excused making my smile fade and turn into a frown. I hate being friend zoned!

"Please don't tell me that you'll put me in that hell-of-a-zone?" I arched my brows and looked at her in the eyes.

"Don't worry, I won't." She giggled and pinched my cheeks making me scrunch my nose. I am the happiest man alive! ELSA FINALLY REPLIED TO MY ILY STATEMENT! I pulled myself upward and stood up, offering Elsa a hand to help her get up. She dusted off her skirt to remove the folds and then smiled at me.

"come on, we'll be late." She grabbed my hand and we ran to the halls to reach the classroom on time. I stared at her face before cupping her cheeks.

"Thank you." I smiled and she looked at me curiously.

"For what?" She asked but I just walked away leaving her in front of her next class. I looked at her and smirked then went to my next class and I promise to try to survive it without Elsa by my side. Every class without Elsa is boring because.

Gawd, more ABC's...

A.) I am only interested on learning more about her, only her. More like saying that she's my favorite subject.

B.) I like watching her during classes.

C.) I usually doodle her face in my notebook whenever I'm bored.

And uh....

D.) All of the above.

Mm.... letter E

E.) Read A-D

Yup, that about sums it all up.

I entered the room and ploppef myself lazily on the chair and regretting I did. The chair is too hard! Why can't we just have couches for chairs in school? Wait, Elsa and Anna are in charge of the furnitures in this school, mmm...

I looked around the room to see Anna and Rapunzel laughing hysterically as Flynn had just made an awful joke.

"Why acting all hysterical?" I asked and sat beside Flynn.

"Flynn's being cheesy today." Rapunzel giggled and I looked at Flynn who was scratching his nape.

"It was just one pickup line!" He protested and Anna rolled her eyes playfuly.

"a cheesy one!" She laughed and Rapunzel pinched Flynn's cheek making Flynn rub his cheek.

"I know that You're just being sweet." Rapunzel smiled at Flynn.

"And you are." She giggled and Flynn cupped her cheeks before rubbing his nose against hers and smiled. Cmon, why can't Elsa and I be like that? Well, we did it once but it kinda turned out awkward. I don't know why its always awkward around her, I mean, she's really active when it comes to other people but suddenly turns silent when it comes to me.

"Anna, could I request you to change these seats into couches?" I complained and tried to find a comfortable spot while Anna laughed.

"I think you should talk to Elsa about that." She crossed her arms then smiled.

"I'll just text her." I shrugged.

"Dear Elsa, this is the most handsome and irresistible Jack Frost texting you. I must request you to turn these hardbound chairs into luxurius...." wait, that ain't right.

"How do you spell luxurious again?" I scratched my head and Flynn face palmed.

"L-U-X-U-R-I-O-U-S" He spelled and I turned red in embarrassment. Oops... I foegot the O, hate you O! Anyway, on with the text.

"Luxurious Couches cause the wooden chairs are just to hard to sit on! Of and please put the massage device so that I could be more comfortable in classes."

And send. I know that massage chairs aren't allowed but I do hope that they could at least provide couches.

*****

I walked to the front parking lot of the school, Elsa stared at me making me smile and walk towards her direction.

"I have 2 things to ask" she sighed then looked at my tall figure.

"Are you even aware that massaging chair aren't allowed" she crossed her arms and I nodded.

"At least approve the couch" I whined and she shrugged.

"If you will have a chouch for a seat then all of the students should also have one. And... we aren't sure if Special High will allow students to have LUXURIOUS couches as seats." She looked at me blankly.

"fine, fine. What's the other question?" I scratched my head.

"What Did you thank me for earlier?" She tilted her head making me smirk.

"there are a lot of thing that I have to thank you for, Elsa." I smiled at her.

"And one of those are for making my life complete."

-----

A/N: Hello! it's FRIDAAAAYYYYYY!!! AND I UPDATED!!!

Well, this is somehow short:( sorry about that and.... yeah, it's official.... THAT WE ARE FINALLY COMING TO THE 40S CHAPTER:3!!! WHOOP YOOP!

and, we have just celebrated our 2 month anniversary!:D*throws confetti* SQUEEE~ thank you soooo much! I am so thankful that you are still reading this book even if dome of you are already angry at my plots:/

well, I thank all of those who voted, read and placed their comments! I just love seeing all of Your feedback: )thank you soooo much ♥♥♥

WE ARE NOW AT 56.4k+ READS ALREADY! THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I cannot put my happiness into words :')

thank you all so much for the support and ♥!

till the next UD ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

- ANGELLA ♥