What's mine is mine

Chapter 30

Jack's POV

Emma giddily hopped off of the car as we stopped at her school, she waved goodbye to Elsa and I. Her friends started to pull her to the entrance while some guys look at Emma making me glare at them.

"I'll be watching" I threatened the guys and they nervously nodded and scooted away. Elsa glanced at me as I sighed.

"You're so protective" Elsa rolled her eyes but immediately smiled, regretting what she did.

"Get used to it" I stated and started to drive to school, Elsa giggled making me glance at her.

"What's so funny?" I Asked and she cleared her throat.

"You seem to be more like a bus driver now." She laughed as I scowled and glared at her.

"I mean, you fetch Emma and now, You're even fetching me." Elsa shrugged as my glare slowly faded, she does have a point.

"I don't know, I just want company, I guess?" I said blankly and darted my eyes on the road. I was still quite stunned about our shirts but, nah..... no one will notice it, right?

****

I spoke too soon. Elsa and I got out of the car as we reached the school. Almost everyone was staring at Elsa and I, most were glaring. Elsa setted her eyes downcast and fiddled her fingers on her sling bag. I tried to glare at the people staring, they immediately looked away as they saw my glare. we were walking when suddenly, someone was running fast and passed through us. Elsa stumbled and expected herself to fall, she covered her face with ber palms when I catched her and she looked up to me with nervous eyes

"it's alright, I caught you" I smiled and she blushed and sighed in relief

"t-thank you, Jack" she smiled and watched her shoes as we continued to walk

I sighed and raised Elsa's chin while Looking into her deep blue eyes, she tried to hide her blush making me chuckle.

"Chin up, Princess" I smirked while she rolled her eyes

"I'm no Princess" she protested and looked away from my stare making me frown.

"You ARE my Princess" I mumbled and she faced me.

"What was that?" She tilted her head and I laughed nervously

"Nothing" I shrugged and continued to walk with her.

Soon, Elsa and I could see the boys and girls talking; Merida and Hiccup, Rapunzel and Anna and Flynn with Kristoff. Elsa waved a Hi as she saw the girls and smiled widely. We finally went to our separate directions making the boys look at me, then Elsa then back at me.

"What's with the matching attire?" Hiccup teased while I rolled my eyes.

"It was just a coincidence." I frowned then immediately smirked, I myself have a question for him too.

"So, what were you and Merida doing at the park yesterday?" I raised both of my brows and smiled in a devious manner, the boys looked at Hiccup who was trying to search for words to say.

"I-i, w-we just had a deal" Hiccup rubbed his nape.

"I would bring her to an archery field if she promised to help in the library." Hiccup explained while Flynn ticked his tongue.

"I feel sorry for Merida" He shook his head and Hiccup raised a brow.

"Actually, she agreed and said that it's a deal" Hiccup shrugged.

"She'll do anything for archery" Kristoff laughed and Hiccup breathed out a sigh then smiled.

"So that was why she hugged you?" I asked and Hiccup nodded then paused to look at me.