Projects at Arts

Chapter 14

Elsa's POV

I walked Anna to her class; Literature. Sadly, my next class was Arts, and I am worried on leaving her after her sudden outburst to Tanya.

"Are you sure you can handle yourself?" I looked at Anna worriedly and she nodded

"It's okay, I can handle myself. Besides, Punzie's here to help me" she beamed making me smile in relief 

"If you say so..."I hesitated "I'm heading to Arts, I'll meet you at Math class." I smiled at her and she nodded and entered the room

I sighed and went on my way to the Art room. Good thing I was wearing a Jacket, otherwise people would've seen my bruise due to Tanya's aggressiveness. it hurts when you touch it, it aches when you let it be. It's just, painful.

I entered the room and saw Tanya with Jack. Oh why? Why her? Why now? I found a seat that was far enough from them, I don't ever want to be anywhere near her ever again. The teacher was talking about our project making the class groan, well, except for me.

"I'll be grouping you in two's" Mrs. Cinderella smiled.

Tanya winked at Jack making him look at her weirdly. Goodluck on that.

I was blowing my hair out of my face when Mrs. Cinderella suddenly called me making me startle and look at her

"Ms. Arens?" Mrs. Cinderella asked while looking around the classroom. She spotted my platinum blonde hair and she smiled at me making me smile back at her.

"Yes miss?" I asked and she clasped her hands together.

"Ms. Arens, as One of the class's most active student especially during arts." She paused and looked for someone around the classroom.

"I want you to guide mr. Frost in this project, he could use a little catch-up" she finished and looked at me, expecting an approval.

I had no choice but to nod and faked smiled at Jack, great, now there's no chance for me to get an A+ in arts with him around. I saw Tanya glaring at me as if she was staring right into your soul, I just starred at her blankly and then back to the teacher.

"I want you to create a 3D map featuring this school, Special High, I will be distributing a 2D map of the school. Take care of your copies, no more extras. To be passed on Monday" Mrs. Cinderella saud as she distributed papers that had the 2D map of Special High printed on it. I studied my copy, trying to keep in mind all of the things needed for the project. I kept it in one of my folders and I glanced at Jack who was waiting for me near the doors.

I have to make him now that I am serious about this project, I cant risk having a B- or even worse.... I looked at him and took a deep sigh, I had to look strict to make him understand that I'm not fooling around. I had to tell him straight to point. I took another deep sigh

"So...." He smirked making me look at him straightly, trying to look as serious as possible.

"Meeting tomorrow. Bring yourself . plastic trees. Styrofoam. Paint. paint brush. Palette. Cardboard. Paper. Sketchpads. Pencil. Your 2D map copy. Scissors and cutter. My place. Okay? Okay!" I said without even breathing making Jack raise a brow.

he took out a notepad and a ballpen and looked at me."come again?" He asked making me groan in frustrastion.

"Meeting tomorrow. Bring yourself . plastic trees. Styrofoam. Paint. paint brush. Palette. Cardboard. Paper. Sketchpads. Pencil. Your 2D map copy. Scissors and cutter. My place. Okay? Okay!" I repeated once more and luckily he was able to list everything..

"Wait...your address milady?" He asked making me grace at him

"You'll just follow my car when when we go there tomorrow " I replied and he pouted.

"Phone number?" He asked and I just ignored him and turned around to leave. He suddenly grabbed my arm- the one that Tanya had injured. Making me wince and yank my arm away from him

"Ow!" I scowled and looked at my arm making Jack tilt his head in confusion

"What's wrong with your arm?" He asked sternly making me startle

"Nothing" I glared at him

"What.Happened." he said firmly making me cock a brow at him.

"Since when did you care?" I gritted my teeth due to the pain.

"EVER SINCE I MET YOU!" He yelled with annoyance making me jump back a little. He's being rude again. Wait...what did he just say?

"Nothing's wrong" I sighed and tried to hide my pain. He didn't look convinced

He pulled my jacket sleeves up to my elbow, revealing my purple-bluish arm making him startle and glared at me.

"Who did this?!" He asked furiously.

"Earth to Jack! Earth to Jack!" I snapped at him"just to remind you, we're not close, so you don't have to know everything about me and my life." I excused just to get him off of the topic.

"I want to know!" He protested making me shake my head.

"Let's just talk later, I'm gonna be late."I said firmly and ran away before he could protest.

I fixed my sleeves before entering the math room. I Didn't want Anna to see my arm. She would be furious. I dreaded, looks like I will be wearing my jacket till this mark comes off. Or I could just aid this at the clinic, yeah, maybe at break time. A pack of ice would be lovely.

I entered the room and sat beside Anna, and waited for the teacher to come in.

I had a bad feeling about this project....especially that I am partnered with Him again!

hi!hi!hi!hi!hi!HIIIII! okay, that's enough x3. okay, everyone PLS. READ!!!

you may read my A/Ns if you wanna have a peak of the nexts events but it would be a spoiler so...it's up to you. but not to worry, I will always put up the sign: SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! sooo... yeah, anyway.

Jack and Elsa are partners once again!

Tanya isn't Tooth! I repeat, Tanya isn't Tooth!

Special Surprise at the next chapie!!! psst! over here! it has something to do with a Jelsa Moment!!!!

I apologize for the short chapter and late update:(

I can't promise a long chapter tom. cause I'm going to my friends house. but don't worry! you'll witness the Jelsa moment at the next chapie!

I'll just call you all Snowies because little snowflakes is quite long and common:/

okay, so.. thank you so so so much Snowies for the 1.5k+ reads, 100+ votes and comments! wow! I wuv you all!

I hope you loved this chapter. I enjoyed typing every chapie!!!
.oh no, here it comes...

SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!

at the next chapter,Jack will see Evan and Andrew, Elsa's su--
wait... I said to muchx3 oh fine! their suitors! oh gosh, I just gave it all away!!!*face palm* anyway, byee! leave a vote or a comment or a follow(p.s. if yoy want to;3) let's chat!

-ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛⓛⓐ•﹏•