Don't mess with me

shout out to @jacksgirl38! wow! thanks for the shout out on your book:) (I will be making more shout outs on the next few chapters)

Chapter 13

Elsa's POV

Anna and I walked alongside as we entered the garage. My

Car's headlights lighted as I pressed my car keys and entered.

"See you at school sis!" Anna honked and drove away making me smile and follow her to school.

***

Rapunzel was waiting at the bench once again with Merida who was playing with her phone.

"Hey!" Anna waved making Rapunzel smile.

"Anything splendid happening?" Rapunzel asked making Anna jump up and down while squealing making Merida put her phone down and snorted at Anna's expression.

"What?" Merida said still looking at Anna who was flipping her hands crazily "spit it out."

"Jack gave a hundred boxes of chocolates to...." she paused and looked at me.

"To Elsa!" She squealed happily.

"No." I said shaking my head. "It was ment for us all" I said disapprovingly

"Then why did he call only YOU instead all of us?" She teased making me recoil and realize that she was somehow right. Nevermind!

"because it's a lot easier I guess?" I excused making Rapunzel shake her head and look at me.

"It's not just a coincidence, Elsa!" Rapunzel encouraged and Merida and Anna nodded in agreement.

"Well, why didn't he make Anna go away when she went with me?" I raised a brow.

"It's because---" Anna was cut off when we saw Jack approaching.

"wait..." Anna smiled deviously "why not ask Jack?" She teased and my eyes widened and turned around to see Jack.

"It's a peace offering Anna, no need to explain" I said turned to Jack gesturing him to go on his way.

He raised a brow and looked at us weirdly. To my luck, he didn't say anything and went on his way to his locker.

"Peace offering for what?" Merida asked making all of them look at me and Anna..

"For the lab trades, I guess" I shrugged.

"Not sure?" Anna questioned me making me nod.

"Okay then." Merida sighed"I have to go now" she said as she headed to homeroom

"See you at breaktime" Rapunzel waved and went to homeroom as well.

I looked at Anna and waved a bye and went to my homeroom period.

***

I sat at my usual spot, near the window. I tried to cover my face using my hood and tried to be as invisible as possible. But some things just don't go the way we expect it.

I felt someone sit beside me and is with an annoying and loud girl.

I glanced to my right and saw Jack talking to a girl. The girl had fair skin, raven black hair, I also noticed that her face was unnecessarily caked with make up, she wore a tight shirt and a mini skirt, gosh... keep it under PG

she raised a brow at me making Jack face me.

"Oh, Tanya! meet Elsa. Elsa, Tanya" he said gesturing us to shake hands.