Thank You Too

Chapter 40

Jack's POV

"Are you sure You're up for this?" Emma asked as she handed me the head of the bear mascot. The mascot was way better than the homemade one.

"Do I even have a choice?" I asked. goodbye dignity.

"No." She laughed and I scowled. Typical Emma.

I sighed and finally went inside the gates with the boys guiding me.

"good luck bro." Flynn laughed and patted my back. "Hoping for the best." Kristoff shrugged while Hic was just laughing.

"If I see you wearing anything similar like this days from now, I swear that I will never stop laughing." I glared at them and they just pushed me to go to the doorstep. I struggled to hold the bouquet of periwinkles in my hands, I hate this mascot! Why does Emma have to make me do this? And why in the world did I put myself in this situation?! oh right, For Elsa.

Emma helped me ring the doorbell before running to one of the bushes to hide. I gulped and waited for someone to open the door, unluckily it was Anna.

"WHAT THE HECK!?! WHEN WILL YOU LEAVE US AT PEACE??! YOUR FACE FREAKS ME OUT!" Anna screamed and threw the cupcake that she was eating at my face before running away.

"Anna! Don't you remember? it's me! Jack!" I whisper yelled making Anna scratch the back of her head.

"Oh, I forgot" she face palmed then smiled.

"I'll go call Elsa!" She squeaked then ran upstairs.

"ELSA! THE BEAR KING IS HERE TO DOMINATE THE ARENS MANSION AND HE NEEDS A QUEEN!" Anna yelled making me chuckle.

"TELL THE BEAR TO DIE IN A HOLE CAUSE I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THE MANSION!!!" Elsa groaned and Anna rolled her eyes. 

"THEN COME DOWN HERE AND PUNCH HIM YOURSELF!" Anna yelled back playfully. Anna is putting me into trouble! Elsa could do a KO punch to even a mascular guy like me.

Elsa went downstairs and got startled upon seeing me, I didn't know what to do so I just handed her the Periwinkles. Her eyes gleamed in joy at the sight of the flowers, she slowly took them from my grasp and smelled them. She then looked at me then smiled.

"Jack, I know it's you, you don't have to hide in that mascot anymore." Elsa giggled.

"Aww, but don't you think it's cute if Jack is in that bear mascot?" Anna tilted her head and I just shrugged.

"Maybe, but still, you scream all the time when Jack comes in as a mascot." Elsa pursed her lips.

"Give me a minute to change." I stated "can I use your bathroom to change?" I asked.

"You can, but only for a minute." Anna crossed her arms making me scowl.

"What? You asked us to give you a minute." Anna shrugged making Elsa roll her eyes playfully at her sister.

"He meant it as an Idiom, Anna." Elsa giggled and Anna pouted.

"But still..." Anna looked at her wristwatch "time starts... now." I ran to the bathroom to change, these girls are just crazy! And well... I like it.

*****

I came out of the bathroom wearing a white polo with silky black jeans, I ruffled my hair and saw Elsa and Anna tapping their toes on the floor as if they were angry.

"You're 32 seconds late" Anna concluded making me roll my eyes, was It that long?

Elsa giggled and threw a pillow at me and I immediately grasped it before looking at her and raised a brow.