You and I

Chapter 28

Jack's POV

I laughed as Elsa tried to stop Olaf from licking her, her bangs fell on her forehead as she giggled.

"Jack!" Elsa said in between laughs.

"Help" she closed her eyes trying to get a grip of Olaf.

"Fine" I sighed and spreaded my arms

"Otap!" I called and Elsa bursted in laughter making me look at her weirdly

"It's Olaf, kiddo" she rolled her eyes as I scowled, I cleared my throat and spreaded my arms once more

"Olaf!" I called and Olaf's tail wiggled intensely and faced me. He barked then Jumped on me causing me to fall flat on the ground while Olaf was licking my face. Elsa giggled as she watched me

"uh, now help me?" I looked at Elsa as she cleared her throat to stop her giggles

"Okay, wait" she said as she reached for Olaf and lifted him off of me. I stood up and brushed the dust of my polo and smirked at Elsa. She smiled as she landed Olaf on the floor covered with white tiles.

I looked around her house, it seems to be quiet, where is everyone?

"Where are they?" I said still gazing around the room as Elsa sighed.

"Mom's at a business trip and Anna's with Kristoff, going rock climbing" Elsa pouted.

"Do you also want to go out?" I glanced as Elsa smiled but shook her head making me frown. I scratched the back of my neck and slyly smiled

"Well, I can keep you company" I offered as Elsa's eyes gleamed in joy.

"You don't have to" she smiled.

I just ignored her statement and strode to the living room and looked around. Her portraits and family photos were displayed on the walls. I smirked and looked at Elsa's solos, she wore light makeup at almost all the photos. She immediately rushed to my side and tried to cover my eyes making me chuckle.

"What?" I said trying to remove her palms from my eyes

"Don't look at those" she shyly said.

"How can I? Your pictures are everywhere!" I laughed and still tried removing her hands.

"Fine, let's just go outside" she sighed and pushed me towards the door.

"Wait, so it's a date?" I slyly smiled at her making her pause and grimace at me.

"Unnnn..... No." She said as my smile faded and turned into a frown. "It's getting late, you better get going" she excused and I turned around to face her.

"But I don't wanna go" I acted like a 5 yr. old while Elsa rolled her eyes

"Uh, yes you do" she smiled fakely and tried pushing me to the doors

"Only, if you'll walk with me" I crossed my arms and smirked at her, she sighed and grabbed her coat.

"Fine, but only till the cemetery, I'll go visit my father" She smiled and opened the door and gestured me to walk out too.

I walked out and held her hand, she flinched and looked at me then at our hands. I cleared my throat and let go of her hand, I looked at the trees around us then glanced back at her.

"You know what, I'll consider this as my first date with you" I smirked at her and she just walked faster.

"Can you just walk slower? I want to treasure this moment" I pleaded making her turn around and sigh. She pinched my cheeks as I scowled.

"You're so cheesy" she pursed her lips then resumed to walk.

I frowned and walked next to her, we took a turn to a narrow street that leads to the cemetery.

"You know, there are ghosts that wander around during this time" I tried to frighten her.

"Mmm..... okay" she shrugged and opened the fence-like gate and entered, I groaned and followed her inside.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I glared at her.

"I didn't say that I hated you" she sighed and looked around the cemetery.

"So, you like me?" I smirked at her and she made a face.

"I didn't say that either" she protested and rolled her eyes.

"Aww, I love you too" I laughed and cupped her cheeks. She squinted her eyes, I smirked and rubbed her nose against mine. I let go of her cheeks as she blushed.

"I'll fetch you tomorrow" I stated and walked away, leaving her speechless. I placed my hands on the pockets of my jeans and walked out of the cemetery. 

The lamps lit up one by one as I passed the narrow sidewalk. I heard footsteps running against the rough floor. The next thing I knew, someone was hugging me from behind, I glanced down to see Elsa.

"Th-thank you, Jack. T-today was fun" she shyly smiled and I smirked and remained silent, allowing her to continue.

"A-and I'm sorry about earlier" she sighed and pulled away from the hug. I ticked my tongue while shaking my head.

"You make me do all the work" I grabbed her arm and hugged her. She stood frozen while I hugged her, I rested my chin on her neck and sighed.

"Elsa, please hug back" I imitated my bear voice once again startling her and she slowly hugged back.

I can stay like this forever.

"Wait," she looked at me, breaking the hug.

"That voice sounds familiar" she tapped her chin then her eyes popped.

"You were the bear!" She gasped and blushed and I just chuckled.

"You are smart" I patted her head and landed another kiss on her forehead. She just stood there, dumbfounded. and now, I am already 100% sure...

I already love her.

----

A/N: Ello!!!! Chapter 28!!! yay!*jumps around and throws confetti* haha! I finally Updated!!!

Well...*scratches neck* Emma's advice will be on the next chapters, sorry>.<

well.....*drinks water* *sees 11.8k reads* *spits water out and coughs* Am I dreaming??? thank you!!! :'D I know that you know That we know that we'll all get busy when it comes to school>.< but, I do promise to UD during Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. the reason I got to UD was because its INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!*THROWS HAT AND SALUTES* HURRAH! Let us all celebrate!!!

Has Anyone watched HTTYD 2 YET?!?! AHH!!! I CAN'T STOP CRYING! I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE PART WHEN------

NOPE, I WON'T SPOIL >ω< 

ANYWAYS....

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you*inhales* thank you thank you thank you*2 years later* thank you so so so so so much!!!! for the 11.8k reads!*gasps* 11.8k+ already?!?! aww... I love you all soooooo much! I finally have my inspiration for school:D thank you for the 550+ votes 300+ comments!!!

*gasps* thank you to all who added 'the uptown girl' to their reading lists!!!! and the titles of your reading lists make me cry tears of joy:') I wuv you all!!!*gives away boxes of Chocolates and Oreos* and I also come pass by some accounts who include me in their bio! thank you so so so much! you don't know how nuch you make me happy!!!

well, enough, I bet your already bored so.....

SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!

ANYONE WHO WANTS MORE JELSA MOMENTS? ME! ME!

ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛⓛⓐ●ω●❄