What's her problem?

Chapter 20

Elsa's POV

Jack glanced at me one more time before continuing to walk away. I looked at the girls who were smiling deviously at Merida.

"You said you would never like a guy like him?" Rapunzel teased making Merida frown

"I never said I did" she defiantly said making me giggle.

"You're in loooove" Anna dreamily said to Merida making her grimace.

"I AM NOT" she gritted her teeth.

"If You're not, then why are you affected?" Rapunzel asked making Merida turn red.

"Merida and Hiccup sitting on a tree, K-I-S----" Anna got cut off as Merida covered her mouth making Rapunzel and I giggle.

Anna looked at me and gave me a devious smile.

"What did you and Jack talk about last night?" Anna wiggled her brows making Merida and Rapunzel giggle.

I only recalled him knocking on my door. Then he said something that I couldn't understand cause I was too sleepy, then he kissed my forehead which startled me a bit. But What's to worry, it's only an act of friendship right? Then he danced in front of our gates and drove of... That's all I remember.

"Elsa?" Anna snapped her fingers bringing me back to reality.

"Oh! Uh... he just said goodnight" I excused making Anna squeal while Rapunzel was teasing Merida.

"Oh really?" Anna raised a brow while I nodded innocently

"I-i have to go" I excused myself from the girls making them smile and nod.

I walked to homeroom, closing the door softly behind me. And there she was, the girl that made Anna explode. Tanya. She raised a brow while I smiled at her and took a seat far from her's.

"Top of the mornin!" A voice said making me startle and glare at Jack.

"Do you always have to say good morning every minute?" I raised a brow making him smile innocently

"C'mon, drop the act" I sighed making him cock a brow.

"I wasn't acting" he immediately said making me laugh.

"yes you are." I stated making him look at Hiccup

"Hiccup, Back me up on this!" He ordered making me glance at Hiccup who was reading intently.

"HICCUP!" Jack nearly yelled making Hiccup look up with wide eyes

"What?" Hiccup said startled and slightly annoyed

"Help me o--" he was cut off

"Shhh!" Hiccup demanded "I'm trying to read!" He went back on reading. Other girls stared at him dreamily, obvious that they like him.

"Nice back-up you got there" I giggled making Jack pout.

The teacher entered, signaling for homeroom to start. I don't know why but I suddenly glanced at Tanya who was staring at Jack, tapping his fingers on his arm chair. Tanya caught my glanced and immediately glared at me making me look back at the teacher. Talk about attitude. The teacher then dismissed us making me sigh and head to my locker.

"He's Mine!" Tanya sharply said as she crossed my way, nudging my shoulder.

I sighed, what is her problem? Good thing Anna wasn't here, she'll rant and rant endlessly. I tried to control my temper and headed to Arts. I hid myself from Both Jack and Tanya, I didn't want Any trouble. And gladly, Not much people noticed me during art class, because I sat at the back, left most part. It was hard to listen to the teacher cause the 1st to 3rd row where the only ones who seemed to participate and being at the 6th row didn't help.