Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Javi's POV

I woke up at 8.00, I had to be in the theatre at 11.00 and the fashion show started at 4, how fucked up is that? I was staying at the Hilton so I had everything I wanted. I got up, got inside the shower and dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, a black tank top with the Rolling Stones' logo in it, a pair of vans, my sunglasses and a black leather jacket, very casual. I didn't like to eat very much before a show, it makes me sick and swollen. A black SUV with tinted windows was waiting for me outside the hotel as well as some paparazzi, even some fans were there... I took a deep breath and opened the glass door, screams and questions were thrown in my direction "It's true that you are signing with Victoria's Secret? What is going on between Neymar and you? It's true that you fought with your brother to defend Neymar?" and all kind of bullshit was asked but I didn't answer anything, I quickly took some pictures with fans, signed autographs and made quick conversations with some of them but it wasn't more than five minutes, then a guard took me by my left arm and dragged me to the SUV, I took my sunglasses off and looked my phone, I had three missed calls, two from my mom and one from Alexis, and a text message from Shakira saying she wouldn't make it on time but she promised that she will be in the next one. I called my mom first.

('m gonna put the translations in italic)

"Javiera! ¿Cómo estás?" Javiera, how are you? My mom's voice said through the phone

"Hola mami! Bien, ¿y tú?" Hello mommy! Fine, and you?

"Muy bien, cariño... ¿Dónde estás?" Very good, darling. Where are you?

"En Los Angeles! Tengo un desfile a las cuatro, me encantaría que estuvieras aquí conmigo" In Los Angeles! I have a fashion show at four, I'd love if you could be here with me. I sadly said through the phone.

"Aw, mi niña. Sabes que estoy siempre contigo a la distacia, te envío todas las fuerzas, sé que estarás grandiosa" Aw, my girl. You know that I'm with you at the distance, I send you all the strength, I know you'll be awesome.

"Te extraño mucho, mami" I miss you so much, mommy.

"Yo también te extraño mucho, mi niña, pero nos veremos pronto con tu hermano! Hablando de tu hermano, ¿sabes donde está? No he hablado con el" I miss you too, baby, but we will meet very soon with your brother! Speaking of your brother, do you know where he is? I haven't talked to him.

"Sí, está conmigo... O sea, no ahora, pero vino conmigo a Los Angeles conmigo y un amigo" Yea, he is with me... I mean, not now but he came to LA with me and a friend.

"Enserio? ¿Qué amigo?" Really? What friend? She said with a teasing tone.

"¡Mamá! Es Neymar, el compañero de Alexis en Barcelona" Mom! It's Neymar, Alexis' mate in Barcelona. I couldn't help it but blush, damn it.

"Ten cuidado! Debo conocerlo primero. ¿De qué país es?" Be careful! I have to know him first. Where is he from?

"Es de Brasil, es muy simpático" He is from Brazil, he is really nice. And the blush was still there...

"Bueno, mi niña, cuídate mucho. Estaré pensando en ti" Well, my dear, take care. I'll be thinking of you.

"Gracias, te amo" Thanks, I love you"

"También te amo, cuídate"I love you too, take care. My mom said and finished the call.

After I finished the call with my mom I couldn't help it but feel a little bit down, I haven't seen my family in almost four months and that is a lot! At least I have Alexis here with me, I really have the best brother ever, I probably wouldn't be doing this without him, damn, why always phone calls make me so down? My phone started to vibrate and it was an unknown number, I answered it anyway.