Sugawara Koushi x Sleepy!Male!Reader [Requested]

a/n: Lol: '"Disapproving Mum" Squad' XD. True, tho. 

Thanks to @lucerotp for the request! Hope you enjoy and sorry if it took long and it's short!!

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: Sleepy-Head

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(n/n)-Nickname
(r/n)-Random Name
(f/v/p)-Favorite Volleyball Position
****************************

(m/n) POV

And it's finally time to sleep, relax and pay no attention to class. Yes, I said class. I mean, we wake up just to go to school and then stay up all night to do homework. It's not even good for our health!

A yawn left my mouth as I covered my mouth, making a few girls squeal at the cuteness. It isn't every day where you see a sexy guy yawn, is it? Turning a little, I noticed Sugawara Koushi look at my direction, but he soon looked away.

We're in a few classes together and we're friends since we both play on the Boys Volleyball team. Surprisingly, he didn't say a word. He usually waves and gives me a breathtaking smile, but lately, he's been turning red and turns away from me.

"Hey, Suga-san!" I say and get up, walking over to him, as his eyes widen and continue to stare at the blank paper on his desk, while a small pencil is ready to have its funeral, while he grips it tightly in his hand.

"O-oh, hey (l/n)-san! Is there something you want?" he asks, a small smile on his lips, while he finally━ turns to face me.

"I actually wanted to ask if the practice is still going, considering Hinata and Kageyama are sick and didn't come to school today," I say and he nods his head. He told me that Hinata felt better and Kageyama actually came while sneezing everywhere, but the practice was still going.

"Class, take your seats please." the teacher said, making me groan. I waved at Suga while going over to my seat, taking out my books and building a ford, where I used my jacket as a pillow. With the corner of my eye, I could see the blushing Suga, who seemed like he tried holding back a squeal.

"(l/n) (m/n)." the teacher called my name and I thought about what to say today. Hah, I have a good one.

"Still alive, miss/sir. Sadly, for you." I said and a few people chuckle, while the teacher shakes her/his head. I'm actually pretty good, huh?

After awhile ━while I did absolutely nothing and paying no attention━ I fell asleep on my desk, drool running down my mouth, while I could hear my own little snores.

Normal POV

Normally, Miss/Sir (r/n) would have wakened up (m/n) and gave him detention, but this time she/he didn't. She/he was used to the boy sleeping, while he was inside the class and didn't bother him, plus, a few students liked to look at his cute sleeping face.

Mostly Sugawara, but that wasn't the only problem.

Suga had fallen for the (h/c) haired male and he was sure about it. His cheeks burnt red when he was getting close or just smiled, he felt his heart skipping beats when he (blocked/spiked/received) and the way he slept was another thing to make you fall in love.

That boy slept everywhere!

On buses, desks, the gym, the stairs and many more places they probably didn't know. Hell, Daichi even caught him before he could break his head on the wall, when he suddenly fell asleep while washing his face, in the bathroom!

"Hello, Sugawara-senpai! (l/n)-senpai!" Hinata cheered while the two Third-Years walked in the gym, Koushi with a big grin and (m/n) with a big yawn.

"Hi, Hinata-san..." the sleepy boy muttered as he gave him a small smile. Truth to be told, the (albino, blond, brunet etc) was an awesome (f/v/p). He (spiked/blocked/received) with such ease, it felt like the sport was in his blood.

"Nice (block/receive/spike)!" Nishinoya said as he patted (m/n) on the back, while they drank water from the bottles Yachi-san and Shimizu-senpai gave them.

"Thanks, Noya-san." (m/n) muttered and yawned again, while the rest sweatdropped. It wasn't the first time the boy had fallen asleep in the middle of practice, but it was the first time they had seen him so...awake.

Yes, the sleepiest boy on earth was now awake.

Everyone was about to question what did Shimizu put in his bottle, but the soon realized what it was. Suga was grinning widely while patting the (h/c) haired boy's back. They both had small blushes on their faces, but Suga's was brighter.

"Let's continue!" Daichi said and the rest nodded their heads while handing back their bottles. Before Suga could walk by Daichi's or Asahi's side, he grabbed his arm, jerking him backward.

"Wait for me outside, later. I wanna tell you something," he whispered and Koushi's face went ━ once again━ bright red. What would (m/n) probably want to tell him? And why did Suga hoped it was a confession?

--Time Skip--

The moon had risen up and the starry sky was now visible. Everyone had left the gym, except (m/n) and Suga, who were supposed to clean the volleyballs. A few glances were stolen from Suga, as he kept looking over at (m/n)'s frame. After taking a deep breath, he turned his head.

"Y-you wanted to tell me some━" he spoke, but then sweatdropped, as he saw (m/n) leaning and drooling over a volleyball, which was on his right hand. A sigh escaped Suga's lips, as he smiled and shook (m/n) awake.

"WORLD WAR 3 IS HERE?!" he screamed and Koushi jumped, almost falling down if it wasn't for (m/n) to quickly grab his arm and waist, keeping him balanced. The two blushed at their position but none moved.

"Y-you wanted to tell me s-something?" Suga stuttered as (m/n) slowly grabbed his waist with both hands, looking away and blushing bright pink.

"Will you go out with me?" he muttered, but the setter heard him loud and clear. He was speechless. His wish really did come true, plus, Asahi owed him over 100 yen, now. "I-I understand if you don't━"

"YES!" Suga yelled and wrapped his arms around the (albino's, blond's, brunet's etc) neck, bringing him closer and locking their lips in a loving kiss. It was perfect; the way their lips moved in sync, how the position made it romantic and how Suga let out a few moans when (m/n)'s hand squeezed his ass.

What they didn't see, where the shocked and surprised faces of their teammates, who were standing at the door, ready to go and take the boys, when they had finished cleaning. When they heard the first moan of the kiss, their faces went red and they didn't want to meet (m/n)'s and Suga's eyes, the next day.