Mafia Boss!Kuroo Tetsurou x Male!Reader [Mafia AU]

HEY HEY HEY! Guess who's back with the new season and new One-Shots!

!!REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!

W A R N I N G S: Sexy Daddy Kuroo existing, kinda angsty-

Title: Gangsta's Paradise

(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(n/n)-Nickname
(f/f)-Favourite Flowers
**********************

(e/c)-Eye Color(h/c)-Hair Color(n/n)-Nickname(f/f)-Favourite Flowers**********************

Normal POV

 As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life and realize there's nothin' left
'Cause I've been blastin' and laughin' so long
That even my mamma thinks my mind is gone ▪

Kuroo sat in his office, eyes looking down at the empty desk while he rested his head on his palms. It was quiet for today ━ no drama, no murders, no one was hurt. A sigh left his lips as he checked his phone and noticed a missed phone call from his lover; (name). Slightly worried and concerned, he called the boy back while tapping his fingers on the desk.

"Hello━"

"Baby! I saw your call just now. I'm sorry, I was pretty busy. Why did you call?" he questioned ━ lying. He didn't want (name) to be involved in the whole 'Mafia' story, so he never told him his real job and who he truly was.

A faint giggle was heard from the other line. "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to order out today. I had a rough day at work, so I'm kinda tired to cook! Do some chicken noodles sound good?" he asked with his sweet and happy voice that Kuroo adored. The other male smiled to himself and left a quiet chuckle.

"Of course baby, take some soda for me too," he added while looking at the door when he heard murmuring outside. "Take care, I got to return to work. See you at home, love ya," he finished and after he heard (name) reply with the same words, he hung up. He got up, while his chair made a creaking sound, and made his way to the door.

"H- Hey, Boss!" Lev said slightly trembling and smiling awkwardly while Yaku sighed and shook his head, rubbing his temples in the process. Kuroo's eyes moved to the shorter male who seemed completely done with Lev's results.

"He seriously is horrible at shooting, I don't think he'll ever improve!" Yaku said and crossed his arms, his voice full of annoyance and even anger. The boss sighed and looked at Lev, who gave him a thumbs up when he walked back in his office.

Being the boss of a Mafia and finding new members wasn't easy for the raven-haired male.