Uke!Sugawara Koushi x Seme!Male!Reader Pt.2 [Lemon/Requested]

a/n: Thanks to @PhantomT_Joker02 for the 2nd part of the request! I suck at writing Lemons, so...ugh...that's all I could do! Hope you enjoy this one, too!!

W A R N I N G S: Lemon, Dirty Talk(?)

Title: Skater Boy Pt.2

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color

****************************

Normal POV

The (albino, blond, brunet etc) was pinning Suga's hand over his head, while he kissed the setter's lovely lips. The kiss would have looked sloppy, but it was loving  ━none of them cared about anything.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting you." (m/n) growled in the silver-haired boy's ear, biting softly, while Suga let out a small and quiet moan. "And now, you're all mine to claim." he continued and attacked the Uke's neck.

"D-don't tease..." Koushi muttered as he felt (m/n)'s lips suck, lick and kiss every inch of his neck. It felt amazing, he had to admit, but he really loved to hear (m/n)'s groans and voice.

"Hush, Koushi..." (m/n) muttered and he felt the other want to let out a small whimper after that. The (albino, blond, brunet etc) smirked and removed his own and Koushi's shirts, kissing his chest, but quickly moving to Suga's lower half.

"Mm, A-ah~" the silver-haired setter let a moan escape his lips, as he felt the skater suck and bite on his soft flesh, while he created hickeys all over his thigs. "(m-m/n)~" he said and threw his head back when he felt (m/n)'s tongue brush over his ━still clothed and erected━ member.

"Already moaning my name?" (m/n) teased and played with the band of Suga's shorts, thinking about taking them or not, off. "Baby boy, we need to save your voice for later..." he continued with a smirk, making Koushi's face turn red.

He soon gasped when he felt (m/n) take his shorts off, leaving him in boxers and nothing more, while (m/n)'s bare chest and abdomen was in front of him.

"H-hurry..." Suga whispered and looked to the side, as (m/n) grinned and start kissing all over his chest again, finding his nipples and sucking on them. "Mm-ah~! F-feels good~" he moaned and gripped (m/n)'s head, pushing him closer to his chest.

(m/n)'s hand slipped through Koushi's boxers, finding his member, a small gasp leaving Sug'a mouth. He knew the right ways to please a guy, they both knew that pretty well. His hand moved up and down, while he pulled away, wanting to see the boy's expressions.

It was just like he imagined them; hot.

Koushi was moaning and shutting his eyes tightly, while he tried his hardest not to close his legs. His back arched and slightly looked over at (m/n), who was smirking, looking satisfied by these actions.

"Want more, baby boy?" (m/n) asked and the setter nodded, feeling his release coming closer. "Beg for it~" he purred and stopped his actions ━not completely, but he stopped moving his hand, his fingers moving around the tip.

"P-please, (m/n)..." he whispered, face red and eyes not daring looking into his lover's (e/c) orbs.

"Please, what, Koushi?" (m/n) teased and gripped on the boy's member, a sharp breath getting caught in his throat, as he released a moan. "C'mon, say it. It's not hard, you know..." he smirked and Koushi whimpered.

"P-please, just f-fuck me, (m/n)!" Koushi moaned, as the (h/c) haired boy continued his previous movements, finally making the setter release in his hand. Smirking, he removed it from Koushi's boxers, lifting it to his face and licking the remaining cum on his fingers.