Tsukishima Kei x Male!Reader [Requested]

Once again, special thanks to Fuyuki-Atsushi for the request! Thank you so much! Sorry if it's a bit short!

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: Kindness

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color

****************************

Normal POV

It was another peaceful day for Karasuno's volleyball team -well if we remove the 'Hinata Boke!' and 'Kageyama's being mean!'. Otherwise, it was just another normal day. The (h/c) haired male's eyes couldn't stop looking for a certain someone.

And guess who that someone was?!

Tsukishima Kei. Yes, the Libero had fallen in love with the gigantic boy, even if he despised him the most. He even liked Hinata more than him!

"What are you thinking about (l/n)-kun?" Hinata asked as he sat next to the taller boy, on the bench. "Him again?" he continued and his smile faded. Of course, Hinata being (m/n)'s best friend, knew it all.

"Yeah..." he trailed off, pushing some (h/c) hair back. "I don't think he likes me, though." (m/n) muttered and looked at the tall blond, who tried pissing Kageyama more.

"Don't say such things, (l/n)-kun! I believe he's just...tsundere!" Hinata said and grinned, making the other let out a small chuckle and mess the ginger's fluffy hair.

"Thanks, Hinata-kun." he gave the small boy a sweet smile, a blush spreading across Hinata's cheeks. (m/n) got up and went to take his things, watching as Tsukishima and Yamaguchi took their own.

The freckled boy said goodbye because he had to finish a project, leaving Tsukki and (m/n) -almost- alone in the gym. "H-hey Tsukishima-kun." (m/n) greeted and smiled at the other, who only gave him a blank expression. "I--"

"Don't talk to me," Tsukishima said in a monotone voice, making (m/n)'s brows to frown. Why would he say that to him? It wasn't like (m/n) had done anything to piss him off. 

"W--" (m/n) was again cut off, by the blond's loud sigh and back that just faced him. 

"Sometimes I wish you weren't on the team."

(m/n)'s eyes went wide. He was shocked at Tsukishima's words and he had nothing to say as the tall boy walked out of the gym, not even caring if (m/n)'s eyes started to water and some tears soon started to fall down.

"Did he really say that?!" Hinata screeched and patted (m/n)'s back as the boy cried in his arms. He had his knees close to his chest and he didn't dare to remove his face from his legs. "That's mean!" he continued and frowned.

"Well, maybe it was my fault. I shouldn't have fallen for him." (m/n) muttered and wiped some tears with the back of his hand. "You know how Tsukishima is. Always mean," he said and a sigh left his lips.

--Time Skip--

"Tsukki! That's not a way to get closer to your crush!" Yama groaned and facepalmed, as Tsukishima told him what he said to (m/n), yesterday. "Poor (l/n)!" he said and shook his head.

"You...told me to show kindness," Tsukishima said and crossed his arms, trying to find a way and win -after all, he was following Yamaguchi's orders.

"I told you to tell him that he's good on the team! Not to--" Yama was cut off by a hand that slapped over to his mouth -Tsukki's. He looked at him confused, but soon noticed the cute (h/c) haired boy that walked by.

"Hey, Yamaguchi-kun." (m/n) greeted and the other gave him a wave. What surprised them both was that (m/n) didn't even glanced at Tsukishima. Yama's eyes turned into a glare.

"What else did you tell him?" he asked -sounding more like a command- and glared at the blond, who pushed his glasses up and looked away.

"To...to don't talk to me," he mumbled and clicked his tongue, hearing Yama groan again.

"Listen closely! I'm only going to say this, one time!" Yama yelled at him and dragged him outside, telling him what to do. 

Sure, Tsukishima was a bit nervous and sad -yes, even if he didn't show it. (m/n) hadn't talked to him for three whole days! Even at practice, he would greet, compliment and wave at everyone except him!

Tsukishima POV

Okay. This was easy. I just had to get (l/n) alone and apologize, also telling him how I actually feel. Well, Yamaguchi made it sound easier!

It's not like I've ever apologized to anyone!

"H-hey, (l/n). Can I tell you something?" I asked and he turned, looking at me with his gorgeous (e/c) eyes. He nodded and walked up to me, while everyone else left.

"Listen, you told me to--" I cut him off as I placed a hand in front of his face.

"No, you listen! I'm sorry for what I said! I don't know how to apologize to you properly, so..." I trailed off and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pulling him close to me. Our lips smashed together, and it wasn't hard for him to wrap his hands around my neck because he was the same height as Yamaguchi.

His lips moved with mine in sync, our eyes closed and our hands around each other. This was weird for me, but I believe (l/n) liked my apology. We finally pulled away, panting lightly.

"A-apology accepted." (l/n) said and looked down, a hint of pink on his -already- rosy cheeks. I gave him a small smile but then frowned. Sure, I kissed him but how would I ask him to date me after...that?

"I know what you're thinking." he smiled and kissed my cheek, grabbing his bag. "Pick me up tomorrow at seven! We're official!" he yelled from the door, as he left the gym, leaving me stunned.

I take back whatever I told him; that I hated him, that he was useless and that I wish he wasn't even on the team. 

He was the first person I laid my eyes on when I entered the gym. And now, I'm beholden and happy for that. (l/n)'s my everything now.

Well, I should have shown kindness -or whatever that thing is called- a while ago, so my feelings were more obvious to (l/n), but I just couldn't.

Whatever...

****************************