Miya Atsumu x Crush!Male!Reader [Pt. 2/Requested]

A/N: comment if y'all want part 3 lol

W A R N I N G S: Daddy Atsumu existing, Osamu breathing, idk angst??

Title: Just A Prank pt. 2

(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(n/n)-Nickname
(f/f)-Favourite Flowers
**********************

(e/c)-Eye Color(h/c)-Hair Color(n/n)-Nickname(f/f)-Favourite Flowers**********************

Atsumu POV

Knowing very well that (name) would be on the roof with 'Samu, I decided to surprise him. I wanted to see him at practice today, I wanted him to say 'Nice serve Atsumu!' every time I scored cause, ugh, who wouldn't cheer for me? I could feel my chest tighten as I walked up the stairs. The door was open and I could already hear (name)'s angelic voice.

"'Sumu I'm going to tell him!"

Tell me what? I stopped and hid behind the wall close to the door just listening to what they're saying. I looked down, my eyes frowning. What do they mean by that conversation? Soon, I heard the door creak open and Osamu walking away.

"That prank was funny while it lasted,"

Prank?

It was all a prank?

Gritting my teeth and taking a deep breath, I opened the door when I couldn't see Osamu anymore. (name) walked closer ━ and probably smiled, but I didn't see him because I was looking down.

"So, 'Tsumu I wanted to tell you━"

"You've been playing with my feelings all along, haven't you?" I cut him off, finally raising my head to look at him in the eyes. He looked shocked and confused. Maybe scared too. "Yeah, I heard you. It was all a stupid prank wasn't it?!" I yelled at him, anger taking over me.

"A━ Atsumu listen to me━"

"How could I be so stupid to believe that you liked me?!" I yelled again, looking anywhere but (name). "Afer everything I did for you; all the dates and the gifts. You're an egoist who plays with people's feelings! I don't want to see you ever again!" I kept going and going. I didn't feel like I could stop, but then I noticed his tears. Tears were running down his cheeks and he soon moved away, running from me and going down the stairs.

I looked down and held my head, taking deep breaths and trying to calm down. There was Osamu as well. He wasn't alone in all this 'prank'.

"What did you tell him?" it was Osamu. I felt him grab my shoulder trying to turn me around so I would face him. "I asked, what did you━"

"I told him to fuck off that's what I did!" I pushed Osamu away and he looked at me with annoyance, grabbing me by my shirt. I gritted my teeth and grabbed his arms, trying to push him off of me.