Oikawa Tooru x ProPianist!Male!Reader [Requested]

a/n: he's idiotic and Hella annoying, but we have to admit, he's Hella sexy, too! Special thanks to @animelover199718 for the request! Thank you so much!

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: Pros Love Their Bros 

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(n/n)-Nickname
(f/n)-Friend's Name
**********************

Normal POV

The sound of beautiful melody echoed through the whole Aobajosai Highschool, making some students' eyes go wide and immediately start running towards the music room. It was -once again- one of the days the school's Pro Pianist played, not caring if anyone saw or heard him.

Pro Pianist...

A title he got since he was a child. He played piano since he was little and thanks to his father, he became really good at what he loved; playing the piano.

"L-look! It's (l/n)-senpai!" a girl squealed, along with some other who cooed and fanned themselves, trying not to faint -something (m/n) didn't also like; too much attention.

"Oh, look at him! His skills are so good!" another one said and blushed bright red, once she saw (m/n) sigh and let his hand fall on the keys, making a loud sound. Everyone blushed and ran away, hopping (m/n) didn't mind them looking.

Yeah, they were WRONG!

The (h/c) haired boy got up and stretched, looking outside, only to see his friend; Oikawa Tooru. Yes, Shittykawa was a friend of that lovable, sweet, kind, boy. They were friends since Junior Highschool, but they had different tastes. Even though, they managed to be friends.

"Hello, (n/n)-chan!" Oikawa cheered and got into the music room, grinning and waving at his friend, who only let out a sigh and rolled his eyes.

"Hello to you too, Shittykawa," he muttered and a smirk appeared on his lips, as he saw the hurt face on the Volleyball player's face. "Just kidding." (m/n) smiled and stood up, getting tackled in a bear hug.

"You should watch our practice today, (n/n)-chan!" Oikawa whined and looked at the boy with puppy dog eyes, which made the (albino, brunet, blond etc) bite his bottom lip. He sure was a good friend of Oikawa, but he hated it when he said that he was the best and a pro.

"I-I'll think about it." (m/n) murmured and pushed the brunet off of him, while Oikawa still pleaded. Why was he like that, anyway?! "Ugh, fine!" (m/n) groaned, just before Oikawa could start crying.

"Yay! I'll be waiting, (n/n)-chan! If you don't come I'll drag you there!" Oikawa said cheerfully, as he left the room, jumping up and down while dragging poor Iwaizumi with him.

The (h/c) haired male sighed as he pushed some (h/c) hair back, looking down. (m/n) indeed hated "Pros" and things like that, but he didn't feel like Oikawa was...the same. He sure acted like a child -making the world a war for both Iwaizumi and him- but he felt something inside for the brunet.

Is it...is it love what I feel for Shittykawa?

One day, when he was at piano lessons, a friend of his -(f/n)- came with his boyfriend, who was his best friend since middle school. When (m/n) asked how they fell in love, they shrugged and (f/n) said one thing, that stayed in (m/n)'s mind forever;

"Sometimes...Pros Love Their Bros..."

It just stuck in (m/n)'s head like a new annoying song -or in that case, Oikawa. He wasn't even sure if Oikawa felt the same! I mean, he was stuck on him more than Iwaizumi, but still...they were best friends. What could Oikawa feel for...(m/n)?

--Time Skip--

"(n/n)-chan! You're here!" the brunet screamed, right when (m/n) opened the gym's door, almost getting out again, as Oikawa literally flew on him, his legs and arms wrapped around the poor Second-year student.

"Yeah, yeah..." he murmured and took Oikawa off of him, sitting on a bench and resting his head on his palm. He waved and smiled at Iwaizumi, making Oikawa pout. "I knew I should have--" (m/n) wasn't able to finish his sentence, as a girl gently tapped his shoulder, blood rushing to her cheeks, creating a big and noticeable blush.

"U-um, (l/n)-kun? Can I t-talk to you?" she stuttered and looked down. (m/n) knew her -they were a bit friends, in the same class- but Oikawa not. His cheerful expression turned into a glare and he glanced at (m/n) who nodded.

Oikawa's eyes widen.

Did (m/n) just agreed on talking to her than watch him practice?!

Oh, it's on!

"S-so, um..." her voice trailed off as she fidgeted with her fingers, looking at her shoes, avoiding the boy's beautiful (e/c) eyes. He was blushing a little. Was she going to ask him out?! He was too gay to go with a girl, anyway. He just needed someone to save him--

"(n/n)-chan! There you are!" Oikawa's childish voice echoed at the back of the gym, as the kids turned their heads, watching him walk and wave. "Are you cheating on me?!" he gasped and pointed at the poor girl, who was in shock.

"I-I can--" (m/n) was cut off by Oikawa grabbing both his cheeks and looking right into his soul.

"You heard me. (n/n)-chan is mine! Now, shoo..." Oikawa waved his hand to the girl, as he caught (m/n) off guard, smashing their lips together. The (brunet, blond, albino etc)'s eyes went wide as he soon melted -to make it realistic- and kissed Oikawa back.

The girl ran off, but not because of tears, but with a nosebleed, thanks to her yaoi instincts. (m/n)'s arms went around Oikawa's waist, pulling him closer. He really was in love with Shittykawa.

But what if he did it to help him?

(m/n) pulled away, a string of saliva connecting both, as they slightly panted. "T-thanks, Oikawa. You're a lifesaver." (m/n) smiled awkwardly as he went to remove his hands, only for Oikawa to grab his face, again.

"Shut up..." Oikawa muttered and pulled (m/n) for a kiss, surprising him once again.

I can't believe I fell for...That.

"(n/n)-chan! Look how amazing I am!"

But I can't help it.

"Aaaand, that's why I hate you..."

No, it's not the way he acts because I hate..."Pros".  

"Noooo~ You love me~!"

But he's right...I really am in love with Shittykawa.

"Sure..."

Well; "Sometimes, Pros Love Their Bros."