Ushijima Wakatoshi x Oikawa's Twin!Male!Reader [Requested]

a/n: Special thanks to @animelover199718  for the request and sorry if it's short! Hope you enjoy!

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: Go To Shiratorizawa!

(m/n)-Male Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(n/n)-Nickname
****************************

Normal POV

"What. Is. It." (m/n) asked annoyed, as he saw Shiratorizawa's Captain walk closer to him ━probably stalking him, so he could get the talented Wing Spiker to Shiratorizawa. The anger in his (e/c) was noticeable, as he glared at the other male.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Excuse me?" (m/n) asked and looked at him with wide eyes, not trusting Ushijima and his weird self. The tall male had a small, pink blush on his cheeks, as he sighed and repeated himself;

"Will you go on a date with me?" he asked again, hoping that he ━the more serious Oikawa twin━ would take him seriously and not laugh it off as a joke. "Please?" he continued and looked away, while (m/n)'s jaw dropped.

He was just out on a date, by the person who pissed him off the most.

"S-sure..." (m/n) said and gave him a small smile, as Ushijima's eyes went wide. "See ya later, then." he grinned and walked away, letting the captain realize what had happened.

"You're late. What happened?" Iwaizumi said, looking at (m/n) and Tooru who walked inside while looking at each other.

"Don't worry, Iwa-chan! We're okay and perfectly fine! No reason to worry about us!" Tooru said and the twins wrapped their arms around each other's shoulders while sticking their tongues out, making Iwaizumi sigh.

"Sorry, we're late, though, Iwa-chan." (m/n) pouted and Iwaizumi shrugged while walking away. The (albino, blond, brunet etc) was practicing a few new and strong spikes, while Oikawa tossed to him.

Of course, a few arguments were held between the two ━at least every week━ but it never lasted long, meaning that either Tooru or (m/n) would apologize, getting back together. It was mostly Tooru who apologized, though.

But for some reason, this one was a bit...weird.

"WHAT?!"

"Jeez, relax, To-chan!"

"YOU TELL ME TO RELAX?! YOU REALIZE HE'S TRICKING YOU, RIGHT, (N/N)-CHAN?!"

"I'm old enough to know he's not playing any games!"

"DON'T YOU DARE, GO OUT WITH HIM!"

"TOORU, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT! YOU CAN'T ALWAYS BOSS ME AROUND!"

"OH, SO I BOSS YOU AROUND, TOO?! I'M DOING THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"

"Guys, shut up or I'll punch you!"

"SHUT UP, IWAIZUMI!"

"..."

"I CAN DO WHAT I WANT! I DON'T NEED YOU, YOU KNOW"

"(M/N), DO YOU HEAR WHAT YOU SAY?! YOU DON'T NEED ME?! YOUR SETTER?!"

"OH, SO YOU ONLY SEE ME AS JUST A TEAMMATE?!"

"I NEVER SAID━"

"WELL, I DON'T NEED YOUR TOSSES, ANYMORE!"

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING, (M/N)?!"

"TO SHIRATORIZAWA, SOMEWHERE FAR AWAY FROM YOU, THE THING I CALL "TWIN BROTHER"! YOU HATE ME, ANYWAY!"

(m/n)'s last words made Tooru realize that what he said the whole time was wrong. He should be happy that his twin got asked out and not be selfish about Ushijima and him. Now, he was going to lose his brother, who left going to his worse nightmare; Shiratorizawa.

--Time Skip--

"Oikawa?" Ushijima asked as he watched the (h/c) haired boy walk with a bag in his hand, towards the school. His eyes seemed red ━he must have been crying. "W-what happened?" he asked, sounding a bit worried.

"I'm coming to━"

"(N/N)-CHAN! WAIT!" Tooru's voice echoed all around the school, making some students turn around, finding the brunet with tears in his eyes. "I don't hate you! I love you! You're my brother!" he said and wiped the tears while (m/n) looked at him with a soft look.

"T-To-chan..." (m/n) muttered and ran to his brother, while they both hugged. This caused a few boys to come out of the gym, seeing the two Oikawa brothers hug and cry in each other's arms, while Ushijima looked mostly at (m/n).

What will happen now? Will (m/n) want to come to Shiratorizawa, or not?

Go:

"Please, don't leave me," Tooru muttered in (m/n)'s ear, while the boy's (e/c) orbs widen. He really was going to be with his boyfriend and a really good team, where he could show off his skills but would be away from Tooru and Iwaizumi.

"To-chan, I━"

"Y-you know Iwa-chan likes you more than me. What will he do when he finds out you're gone, for real?" the boy pressed, making (m/n) let out a sigh, parting away from the other's embrace.

"I'm going to Shiratorizawa." (m/n) said, giving Tooru a small smile. "Sorry, but I really want to. I-I will come to your practices when I can, okay?" he said/asked and rested his forehead on Tooru's while a few more tears ran down his cheeks.

"O-okay..." Tooru muttered and gave (m/n) a smile while rubbing and giving a pat on his back. "Just go to the nationals." he continued and (m/n) smirked, hugging Tooru once again.

"Will do, To-chan."

Don't Go:  

"W-Waka, I━" (m/n) was cut off by Ushijima kissing his soft lips, also making Tooru's eyes to go wide, trying his hardest not to drag his brother away from the cow━ I mean! Ushijima.

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy," Ushijima said and ruffled (m/n)'s (h/c) hair, making the other giggle a bit. (m/n) gripped Tooru's hand, while they changed their minds and went back to Aobajosai.

'I'm watching you...'

Was what Tooru mouthed to Ushijima while giving him a hard glare when his brother wasn't looking. After that, Iwa-chan and Tooru where spying on Ushijima and (m/n) on ━at least━ 7 dates, before they were found out and chased by the pissed (m/n).