Cheater!Nishinoya Yuu x Male!Reader

[a/n: this was supposed to end up being an angst, but it turned out shitty, so yeah. Happy ending, if you're worried about the title!!]

W A R N I N G S:  happy ending

Title: Cheating Prank, Gone Wrong!

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
**********************

(m/n) POV

It was the day. I was going to prank back my boyfriend, which was none other than the Karasuno's libero; Nishinoya Yuu. He had pranked me -during practice- saying that Hinata was going to throw some water at me, so I avoided the poor boy, only to get wet by Noya.

But I had bigger and better plans!

I was going to make him look like he cheated. And the entire volleyball team was on it -yes, even Tsukishima agreed, because we were friends since Elementary school.

There I was now, in the gym with the team surrounding me, as I cried my eyes out. Well, it was fake, but I sure knew how to "fake cry". Kiyoko-chan was at the door, while we waited for Noya to come, snickering and giggling coming from all.

"He's coming." the beauty said and we all took places; Hinata and Suga rubbing my back while the others bit their lips and said that I was wrong.

"Hey, guys! What's--" Noya's voice echoed through the gym, as he suddenly stopped everyone looking at him with a glare, except me who continued to cry and Suga who rubbed my back.

"How could you?!" Tanaka yelled and grabbed Noya by the collar of his shirt, as Kageyama and Yamaguchi pulled him away, a scared and worried expression on my boyfriend's face. "How could you cheat on (l/n)-san?! The kindest boy ever?!" he continued to yell, as I watched Tsukishima shake his head, trying to control his giggles.

Noya's eyes widen. 

"I-I saw y-your text..." I muttered and looked up at him, (e/c) eyes red from "crying". "I instantly r-regretted it," I said and wiped some tears, while Noya's expression was in pure shock. Did he seriously take it that real? I could never think of looking--

"(M/N), I'M SORRY!" Noya yelled and everyone just stared at him, unsure if they should continue the act. "SHE MEANT N-NOTHING! I ONLY LOVE YOU!" he yelled and my small smirk of victory turned into a frown.

"She meant nothing"? W-was he really...

"YOU CHEATED ON (L/N)-SAN?!?" Tanaka screamed -everyone turning to me with the scared expression.

"I-I did--" he didn't even manage to finish his sentence, as I let out real tears and sobs to escape, before getting up and slapping him. His head turned to the left, a red mark on his cheek, as I ran away, Suga following slowly behind.

Normal POV

Noya's face was red and he didn't even try to move his head. He stayed like that. Everyone was shocked and worried about the poor (h/c) haired boy whose crying could be heard from the distance -along with Suga's pleads for him to slow down.

"Really, how could you do something so stupid?" Tsukki's voice broke the silence as he pushed up his glasses, looking at Noya who finally turned his head.

"W-what...happened?" Noya asked and looked at everyone while holding his red, burning cheek. Daichi sighed and placed a hand on Noya's shoulder, making the Libero look up.

"It was a prank. We were all in it, too. (m/n) could never look in your texts, but he never thought about his prank becoming real." he explained and Yuu nodded, small tears rolling down his cheeks. "But how could you?" Daichi's voice went a bit deeper.

Noya said nothing, instead, he ran behind his (probably ex-) boyfriend and Suga. They were behind the gym, hugging each other, while (m/n) never stopped crying. Noya stopped and his feet froze.

"I-I loved him, Suga..." (m/n) sobbed and tighten his grip on Suga's shirt. "G-guess I meant nothing this whole time; the 'I love yous', the chocolates, the dates...were all nothing." he continued and Suga rubbed his back.

"That's w-where you're wrong," Noya said out of the blue, making both boys look at his direction. Suga rubbed (m/n)'s back one last time, before walking away and leaving the boys alone.

"Care to explain?" (m/n) asked, avoiding eye contact as he looked at the ground, the shorter boy approaching slowly.

"L-listen, (m/n)," Noya said and took a deep breath. "I was meeting with a girl a long time before we began to date. I had forgotten her, but she texted me and wanted to meet up, a few days ago. I agreed and when I got there, she was all over me, even if I did tell her I had a boyfriend. I-I thought you saw us and believed I was cheating." he finished and looked up at (m/n), his (e/c) eyes red from crying.

"Should I believe you?"

The words hurt Noya like a train. He really said the truth, but (m/n) wasn't sure. Should he believe him? Should they go back together and be happy, or will Noya really cheat one day?

"B-baby, you have to believe me! Please!" Noya cried, tears coming from his eyes while (m/n) looked down at him, an emotionless look on his face.

"I'm sorry Nishinoya--"

Noya wanted to die. He wanted to turn time and never go with that girl. He wished (m/n) wouldn't say the words that were about to end both their relationship and Noya's heart. He prayed that--

"--We're over."

.

.

"NOOO!" Noya screamed as he shot up from his bed, his eyes filled with tears as some more fresh ones rolled down. He looked around and noticed that he was in his room, his pillow all wet and his alarm beeping.

Was it all a dream?

He closed his alarm and brushed a hand through his messy hair and wiped the remaining tears. Suddenly, his phone buzzed and he looked at the messages.

From: ✘Miss Ugly-Face✘
To: Best Libero Eva!!
-Hey, Noya-senpai !!! I just wanted to say that I really want you back! If you want, we can meet up and talk ;)

Noya's eyes widen. 

His wish came true. It was all a dream and -this time- he wasn't going to lose the love of his life. With a smirk on his face, he typed the message and threw the phone on the bed, as he walked in the bathroom.

From: ♔Best Libero Eva!!
To:
✘Miss Ugly-Face✘
-HELL NAH, B*TCH!

--Time Skip--

The Libero walked happily in the gym, after not seeing his boyfriend nor the team for the whole day. He slid the door open and he entered, a big grin on his face.

"Hey, guys! What's--" he stopped once he saw the (h/c) haired boy crying on the floor, everyone glaring at him.

"How could you?!" Tanaka yelled and grabbed Noya by the collar of his shirt, as Kageyama and Yamaguchi, tried taking him away -before he could kill their Libero. "How could you cheat on (l/n)-san?! The kindest boy ever?!" he screamed and kicked his legs, trying to get out of their grip.

Noya's eyes widen. He could go along and let (m/n) win this time...

"I-I saw y-your text..." (m/n) muttered and wiped his tears away. "I instantly r-regretted it." he said and Noya took his bag off, throwing it to the side, as he ran and hugged (m/n) tightly, small tears forming his eyes.

"I COULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU, (M/N)!" he yelled and he felt (m/n) hug back. "You're the best thing that happened to me...I could never risk and lose you!" Noya continued and pulled back, only to see (m/n) smirk and the team laugh.

"Gotcha." (m/n) said and high-fived with Suga and Daichi, who kept laughing. Noya facepalmed and hugged (m/n) again.

"I was scared...I thought you were going to leave me..." Noya muttered and he could hear (m/n) giggle.

"I can never leave you..."

"Neither can I..."