Ushijima Wakatoshi x Wolf-like!Male!Reader [Requested]

a/n: Thanks to PhantomT_Joker02 for the request! Hope you enjoy and sorry if it took long (I was really busy with school)!

P/s: I...I have to admit; I despise Ushijima. He's just...UGH!
Please, don't hate me, people!

Also, when you see a there's a small Time-Skip!

W A R N I N G S: a small but heated make-out session, moans
(Y'all need holy water after that...I guess? I'm really bad at writing such things ;^;)

Title: Maybe Later...

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(n/n)-Nickname
(f/n)-Friend's Name
****************************

Normal POV

"(n/n)-chan!"

The voice made the (h/c) haired male's (color) wolf-ears go flat on his head, as he cringed and turned his head to look at the brunet captain who ran towards his direction, (m/n)'s hero or else, Iwaizumi Hajimenowhere to be found and save him, one more time.

"What do you want, Oikawa-san?" the slightly shorter male asked while looking at Oikawa with his piercing (e/c) eyes. "I have to go..." he muttered as the hyperactive setter went by his side, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Oh, (n/n)-chan. I just wanted to spend time with the cute and hot Middle Blocker. Is it bad?" Tooru pouted and batted his eyes, while (m/n) looked at him with a confused and surprised look.

"Yes, it is bad. I have to go, Oikawa-san," he growled and went to walk away, but Oikawa just wrapped both hands around his waist, smirking and hugging him from behind.

"C'mon, (n/n)-chan." Oikawa purred and played with the Middle Blocker's (color) ears. (m/n) had to say; it was turning him on, but it was Oikawa who was doing it so HELL NO!

"Oi! Shittykawa!" Hajime yelled and threw a ball at Oikawa's head, making him gasp and fall down, as (m/n) sighed and bowed at his savior.

"Thank you, Iwaizumi-san! I owe you!" he said happily and walked away, his (color) wolf-tail swinging from side-to-side as the boys watched him leave.

"CALL ME LATER, (N/N)-CHAN! OW!"

"Shut it, Shittykawa!"

"So mean, Iwa-chan..."

The (h/c) haired male walked by Ryu's and Noya's side, as they all went back home, ready to beat Shiratorizawa the next day. It wasn't simple, but it wasn't that stressful either. (m/n) knew they'll win.

"Why is Oikawa always flirting with you, (l/n)-kun?" Noya broke the silence and turned his head to the taller male. (m/n) just shrugged and then sighed.

"Who knows? Maybe he wants me on his team." the second year said and Tanaka's eyes lit up with fire.

"Of course he does! You're the 'Killer Spiker', (l/n)-kun! You're the only person who can block a powerful spike and then spike it again with twice the power! You're awesome!" Tanaka said and patted (m/n)'s back, making him jerk forward and cough.

"Thanks, Tanaka-kun!" he grinned and placed both hands on his hips, as he turned his head. "I'll be going now! Goodnight, guys!" he yelled and waved as the two other boys did the same, continuing their own way home.

That night, it was slightly hard for him to fall asleep. He would think about Ushijima and his powerful spikes, making him want to touch the ball as it hits on his arms, while he and Tsukishima smirk at the enemy.