Hinata Shouyou x Lazy!Spiker!Male!Reader [Requested]

a/n: Look at my sweet ball of sunshine!! My child Hinata don't stop shining!! (yes, I'm Momma Debbie -my name- in Haikyu!! I have 46+ children...yay!)

And yeah, I know I said 'Requests Closed', but I can't help and do this awesome idea... Thanks t@animelover199718 for the request!

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: Laziness Itself

[m/n]-Male Name
[l/n]-Last Name
[e/c]-Eye Color
[h/c]-Hair Color
[h/l]-Hair Length
[r/c]-Random Country
****************************

--Flashback--

Normal POV

"Pft...he won't even be able to get past the blockers!" someone said, referring to the cute and lazy-looking spiker of Karasuno's Volleyball Team.

Everyone smirked and got ready for the service, while [m/n] looked at Suga who gave him a smile in return. Yes, [m/n] wasn't the most enthusiastic nor happy person, but he was an amazing spiker.

He looked small, but he could jump and have as much power as Asahi.

"[l/n]-san!" Suga yelled as he tossed the ball to the spiker, who was ready to jump. The other team snickered and jumped -the exact time [m/n] did. As the toss went right in his hand, the boy used his power, breaking the "wall" and managing to score a point.

Silence.

The other team was speechless as they saw the ball hit the wooden floor, the libero not even being able to go next to it. Asahi grinned at [m/n], while the others gave him thumbs up and cheers.

"We have to stop that #11..." the team's captain muttered and glared at the [albino, blond, brunet etc] who gave his teammates a small smile, before returning to his usual lazy self.

Someone should have told him;

'Sorry, but there's no way to stop [l/n] [m/n].'

--Time Skip--

[m/n] was ready to jump, as he looked at the wall right in front of him. He had to admit; they were tall but not smart enough. [m/n] glanced at Suga, who noticed, but did nothing.

The ball was tossed.

[m/n] jumped and went to hit the ball, only for it to go higher and faster. Suga tossed to Asahi instead, leaving no time for the blockers to block the team's ace.

He was the team's mind, life, and smiles.

Until he left to [r/c].

--Flashback End--

Noya shook his head as he saw Hinata spike Kageyama's usual quick toss, at the practice match they were having. Daichi noticed his unusual shelf and walked closer to him.

"What is it?" he asked and rose a brow, as Noya let out a loud sigh, taking everyone's attention.

"When will he be back?" he asked, making the Third and Second years bite their bottom lips. They all knew he was talking about the boy that made them want to get better and better. The boy who made Suga smile so sweetly. The boy who was named after laziness itself.

"Who is 'he', Noya-senpai?" Hinata asked and -as much as Noya wanted to scream about being called 'Senpai'- he looked down and shook his head.

"Our best spiker..." Tanaka said and looked at Asahi and Suga, who also looked sad about the boy moving away.

"Best spiker? Wasn't it you, Tanaka-senpai?" Kageyama asked and looked confused at the shaved-headed boy, who blushed a bit but shook his head.