Azumane Asahi x Chubby!Manager!Male!Reader

Hey! Another request by @animelover199718 !! thanks! Sorry if it's short (it's like 23:30 a.m. here and I'm a bit tired!)

-Also, requests are still open -and will be for a long time- but I'm planning on doing three one-shots (by me) and I need time to prepare them. I swear, they're good! (also my first angst!!) So yeah...

W A R N I N G S: none 

Title: Confidence

(m/n)-Male Name
(l/n)-Last Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(n/n)-Nickname
**********************

Normal POV

In the gym could only be heard balls hitting the floor and shoes squeaking here and there. Hinata's laugh echoed from the bench, as a tall, cute and round (h/c) haired boy smirked, watching his friend laugh.

Yes, (m/n) (l/n) was the team's manager and Hinata's best friend.

"No way, Hinata." (m/n) murmured and a small chuckle escaped his lips. "This makes me slower, you know. There's no way I'm playing," he said, pointing at his cute, round belly.

"Don't say such things, (n/n)-kun!" Hinata laughed and grinned at (m/n), who just sighed and shook his head again.

Asahi's eyes were glued to the boy. How could he be so confident with his looks? He loved himself, the way he was and no one -I mean NO ONE, not even bullies- bullied him, because of his confidence and smile.

"Falling for our sweet (l/n)-san, huh, Asahi?" Noya's voice asked him, making he tall ace jump and wave his hands in the air.

"I-I wasn't I--" he tried to cover it, but a small chuckle escaped the boy's lips while he shook his head.

"Too late," Noya said and Asahi just let out the breath he was holding the whole time. "Maybe you can...ask an advice from him? You know, to get closer?" he continued and nodded his head towards (m/n) who got up.

"T-thanks, Noya!" Ashi mumbled and walked quietly towards the (brunet, albino, blond etc) who smiled. "I-I need an advice, (l/n)!" he bowed down and the other boy rose a brow.

"On how to get fat? Well, you came to the right person!" he grinned and pointed at himself with his thumb, the sight making the tall ace blush a little.

"S-see?! That's why I want your advice! Y-you're always so confident and that's something I don't have. Can...can you help me?" Asahi asked and looked at (m/n) with pleading eyes, making the cute male smile.

"I...I'm not sure how to help, but sure. I'll try making you confident!" (m/n) said and crossed his arms over his chest, while giving the ace a closed-eye smile, which made the blush on Asahi's face -and the snickering from Noya- worsen.

"How...do I start?" Asahi asked as (m/n) dragged him to the side so that the others could continue. (m/n) pointed at Hinata.

"What does Hinata fear?" (m/n) asked and looked over at Asahi who seemed to be thinking.

"Well um...not...spiking Kageyama's tosses and...disappointing the team?" he said -which sounded more like a question. (m/n) nodded and pointed at Suga.

"What's Suga's fear?"

"As every kind mother -don't tell him that- he's afraid for...everyone. Getting hurt, losing a match, winning..." Asahi trailed off and (m/n) nodded.

"Why should Hinata fear that? He's awesome and he can never miss any spikes Kageyama tosses. Plus, he could never disappoint us. Forget Tsukki exists, right now..." (m/n) mumbled and Asahi nodded.

"That's...true..." 

"And well, Suga is Suga. He should be worried about you guys. But, he's amazing and he can't disappoint us, either." (m/n) continued and Asahi nodded once again. "So...what do you fear, Asahi?" he asked with a raised brow.

"D-disappoint all of you and...not doing well on a match..." he muttered and looked away. A chuckle escaped the boy's lips, as he placed a hand on Asahi's shoulder.

"Now, why should you say that?! You're amazing, too, ya know. We all love you and if you don't do well in a match, it's not the world's end! That's why we practice; to get better." (m/n) smiled and Asahi's eyes went wide. "Now, how do you feel?" (m/n) asked and his eyes widen.

"I guess...better. More...confident." he smiled and (m/n) grinned, squealing and hugging the huge teddy bear.

"I love you, Asahi!" (m/n) yelled and everyone stopped, smiling and waiting for Asahi's response. The brunet's eyes were as wide as the volleyball that hit Hinata's face -that exact moment, by Kageyama.

"W-what? W-why me?!" Asahi asked and looked -a little down- at (m/n) who continued to grin. "I-I'm nothing special!" he continued and looked away, while everyone facepalmed; all of (m/n)'s work going to waste.

"Tell me something unattractive to you." (m/n) smirked and eyed the other up and down, Asah finding nothing to say. "See? Confidence; you have absolutely nothing bad on you or inside you! You're such a nice guy! So, will you go out with me or do I have to lose weight; according to Noya's bet?"

"T-THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET!"

"D-don't change!" Asahi suddenly yelled and pointed at the shocked (m/n). "Y-you're perfect the way you are!" Asahi said and hugged (m/n)'s frame, making him smile and hug back.

"And (l/n)'s not chubby! He's FLUFFY!" Hinata exclaimed and pointed at Tsukishima who -for the first time in his entire life- wasn't even going to say anything bad towards someone.

"Sure, Hinata...fluffy." (m/n) rolled his eyes and pecked Asahi's cheek as he walked out of the gym, leaving the flustered teddy bear there, shocked and frozen.

It took him;

One of Sugamama's call,

three volleyballs in the head,

Kageyama's bowing and,

Tanaka's yelling about (m/n) coming back

To "get" him back from his sate; a statue who was blushing and muttering about (m/n) being "fluffy" and "kisses" -plus some other words they didn't understand.