Kageyama Tobio x Hinata's Twin!Male!Reader [Requested]

[a/n: Thanks to @animelover199718 once again! Hope it's what you imagined! 

Now, something else...

Everybody, say it with me;

*inhales*

COME ON COME ON COME ON
WAZUKA DEMO CHANSU
COME ON COME ON COME ON

TSUNAIDE!!!!!

ITSUDATTE DARE DATTE SOKO NI TACHITAKUTE
MACHIGATTE IRADATTE MOGAKITSUZUKETE
NEVER GIVE UP KONO MAMA OWARITAKU WA NAI

KONO IMAGINATION WO KAKAETE ORE WA IKU YO!!!!]

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: Anger Issues

[m/n]-Male Name
[l/n]-Last Name
[e/c]-Eye Color
[h/c]-Hair Color
****************************

[m/n] POV

The day I decided to join the volleyball club, my twin brother -Shoyo- was jumping up and down, yelling and cheering on the way from our home to school. I just rolled my eyes when he asked me if I came for someone.

The answer was Yes, but we'll talk later about that.

Also, I wanted to calm down my anger issues. Yeah, I get mad over nothing -but it's not "nothing" when you see someone bully your cute, little, twin bro. I may be younger -yes, by two minutes!- but all the height Shoyo didn't take, was on me.

With the height of 1,83m, I was a perfect setter.

"Good morning Shoyo, [m/n]." Suga greeted and gave us a warm smile. Shoyo replied with a 'good morning' and I with a hum. I never liked talking to anyone, except Shoyo. Even if Suga was my second Mum, I couldn't really start a conversation with him.

"K-Kageyama! Toss me!" Shoyo screamed when he saw the setter with a ball in his hands. I actually liked Kageyama. He didn't talk to me much -only when needed- and never made me angry.

"Hello, my favorite Hinata twin..." speaking of the Devil...

"What do you want, Giraffe?" I asked and turned my head, looking at the smirking blond who had an arm wrapped around my shoulder. He pushed his glasses up and took me away from the duo.

"Kageyama has a crush on you," Tsukishima said and I rose a brow. He usually told me stuff like; 'Kageyama did that to your brother' or 'Kageyama made your brother cry'. I was used to his stupidity, but this was a whole new level. 

Crush?

"Yeah. And I'm going to be hit by--" I wasn't able to finish, as one of Shoyo's not-so-good receives hit me on the head. I fell on the floor, as I saw Tsukishima snicker and my brother scream a couple of 'sorries'.

"You were saying?" The giraffe asked and crossed his arms, as I rolled my eyes and walked away from his stupid conversation before he could say something and anger me. Again.

Normal POV

Kageyama's eyes were glued to the boy talking with Tsukishima. Something was off lately. The setter wasn't focused on the game whenever he saw the younger Hinata twin take his shirt off -during practice- and show his abs.

He couldn't help but glance with the corner of his eye when they changed, just to see that toned back and those biceps of [m/n]'s. The way he sent the ball directly in Shoyo's hand, was nothing compared to [m/n] throwing two balls at Shoyo and Tanaka. At the same time.

"--Yama! Kageyama!" the boy jumped when he heard the ginger-haired boy scream his name. He turned his head and glared down at him. "Finally! You've been staring at [m/n] for a good five minutes now!" he said and crossed his arms.