Sugawara Koushi [1]

W A R N I N G S: none

Pair: sugawara koushi x male!reader

Word Count: 2.1K

Title: ❝tosses❞

(l/n)-Last Name
(
e/c)-Eye Color
(
h/c)-Hair Color

EDITED: 15/12/2022 | 00:03
i can't believe the mistakes and the cringe i wrote, lord have mercy on me while editing the rest of the one-shots
****************************

(l/n)-Last Name(e/c)-Eye Color(h/c)-Hair ColorEDITED: 15/12/2022 | 00:03i can't believe the mistakes and the cringe i wrote, lord have mercy on me while editing the rest of the one-shots****************************

The sound of the whistle echoed around the tall boy with the (h/c) hair and the cocky personality. He was walking towards school when he had come across his old volleyball gym. It had been a while since he was a volleyball player. Now, he was what people would call a rebel. With those lifeless (e/c) eyes and his many, many piercings which included one on his tongue.

Even if he looks most likely terrifying outside, he has a kind and sweet heart. It had been just a year, but he could swear it had been way longer since the last time he touched one of those volleyballs. He couldn't stand that Asahi was taking all the blame most of the time after a loss, so, one day he just blamed himself for losing.

Everyone was speechless. (name) called himself useless and nothing else than a boring and worthless Wing Spiker. He thought it was better to leave and never come back because he was holding the team down. He had made that thought to be the only solution to solving the team's constant losing streak.

They all tried to stop him. Nishinoya was slightly crying and yelling at him, Sugawara tried getting in front of him, but nothing helped. The boy left and it had been a whole year since he had stepped into practice. No matter where they went to find him and ask him to return, he would simply walk away, unbothered.

(name) was pulled out of his thoughts, when a volleyball flew towards him with the obvious intention to hit him right on the head ━ as he walked outside the gym's door. With the corner of his eye, he looked at the ball, and before it could hit him, he quickly caught it with his hand, as if it was some daily thing for him.

"I- I'm sorry!" a small orange-haired boy yelled out and bowed continuously to the taller male, who still had the ball in his hand. He looked at it and then at the short boy, a sigh escaping his lips. Without a word, he walked into the gym, making everyone go silent almost immediately.

"Who tossed to him?" he asked in a deep voice referring to Hinata, making some specific boys freeze in shock with wide eyes. Kageyama lifted his hand, unsure if he should have done it. "Toss me like that," he whispered, but Kageyama heard him loud and clear, eyes going wide in the process.

"(l/n)-san" Azumane was cut off by a glare from the said boy. He stayed silent after that, as everyone watched Kageyama prepare and slowly but surely do his King toss.