Flynn Rider!Kuroo Tetsurou x Rapunzel!Male!Reader [Requested]

a/n: Thanks to sarcasmhh and yoonminiehyung for the request! Hope you enjoy!

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: Take Me See The Stars

(m/n)-Male Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(h/l)-Hair Length
(s/n)-Son's Name
(d/n)-Daughter's Name
****************************

Normal POV

The sun was up and the sunlight crept through the curtains of a single and lone tower, that was locked for ages. A certain (h/c) haired male grabbed his pillow, moving it under his chin, while he drooled and snored lightly.

The boy's beautiful (e/c) eyes slowly opened, letting him see clearly that it was morning already and he was ━once again━ alone in that tower he was supposed to call "home". A yawn escaped his lips, as he sat on his bed, looking around.

"This place sure needs some cleaning..." he murmured and got up, messing his (h/l) (h/c) hair even more. Turning his head, he noticed that the window was open ━that was weird, his mum never left it open when she left.

"Oh, didn't know someone already lived here..." a voice said, making (m/n)'s eyes to go wide and a loud scream to leave his mouth. He grabbed the closest object ━which was a pan━ turning and knocking the intruder out.

On the floor laid a tall, hot, raven-haired boy. He had a bed-hair which suited him, but (m/n) brushed it off. He couldn't think that his intruder was attractive! Why was he here, anyway? To take him away? Kill him? Cut his (h/l) (h/c) hair ((even) shorter/leave him bald)?!

He soon noticed there was a bag next to him, a crown inside. (m/n) took the bag and quickly pushed it under his bed, before he heard the boy wake up. He grabbed the pan tighter, pointing it at the bed-headed male.

"W-why are you here?!" (m/n) questioned, almost face-palming at his own stuttering. "To take me away?" he continued and the boy rose a brow, slowly standing up.

"First of all, I'm Kuroo Tetsurou. You?" Kuroo asked, smirking at the scared and surprised boy. The (albino, blond, brunet etc) gripped his pan tighter, almost making it bend.

"Why should I tell you? How do I know you're not lying?" (m/n) questioned, squirming his eyes and glaring at the male. Kuroo slowly stood up, holding his hands in front of his face so he wouldn't get hurt again, while he chuckled and looked around.

"I'll leave but...where's my bag?" he questioned and worry started to wash over him. A smirk appeared on (m/n)'s lips as he crossed his arms and placed his hand on his hips.

"I'll tell you where it is, only if you take me outside to see the stars!" the (albino, blond, brunet etc) said and pouted, as Kuroo continued to search for his bag.

"You know what?" the other male sighed and looked in (m/n)'s eyes, who lit up, waiting for a response. "You can suck my━"

"NO SUCH LANGUAGE, HERE!"

"OW! OW! FINE!"

"Yay!"

"Why did you want to see that stars? You had a good...view from the tower." Kuroo questioned, as (m/n) walked around like an excited, lost, puppy. The other male shrugged and then turned at Tetsurou, who looked inside a lake.

It was almost night and the two boys had been walking all around the forest and castle for some days. They were exhausted, but it was worth it. Kuroo learned that (m/n) could heal if someone touched his (h/c) locks while he sang and he hadn't gotten out of the tower, in forever. Literally.

"W-well, my mum never actually let me look out the window. She was scared that something might happen to me..." (m/n) murmured while sitting next to the other male, their fingers slightly touching.

"I see..." Kuroo muttered and slightly looked at (m/n) with the corner of his eye. The boy's beautiful (e/c) eyes were locked on the sky, ready to see the first star that will pop out of nowhere. Once there was one, (m/n) pointed at it and screamed out of happiness.

A small smile traveled on Tetsurou's lips when he saw the happy face of (m/n)'s. He couldn't help it. He slowly raised a hand, softly touching the younger's cheek, making his head turn around. A small blush had appeared on his cheeks, but it wasn't that noticeable.

Slowly, the bed-headed boy leaned in, his lips almost inches from touching (m/n)'s, when he suddenly was jerked away from the (h/c) haired boy, a scream following (m/n)'s cries.

"(M/N)?! THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN?!" a female voice asked, while Kuroo could hear (m/n)'s whimpers and cries for his help. The male's vision was blurry and he couldn't make a thing, but he felt someone shadow him.

"NO!" (m/n) screamed while holding his mum back from killing Kuroo with her knife. The sharp object made a cut in the (albino's, blond's, brunet's etc) arm, making him gasp and some tears roll down his cheeks.

Soon, Kuroo was up and looked over at (m/n) ━like he was asking permission to do something he couldn't get back afterward. The boy nodded, and Kuroo took the knife from (m/n) mum's hands, pushing it in her stomach.

She gasped and whimpered, but soon, she was gone. (m/n) was finally free. Some more tears rolled down the boy's cheeks, but he held the rest in. Kuroo held him in his tight embrace, while (m/n) gripped his shirt.

"I love you..." Kuroo muttered in his ear, making the boy's (e/c) eyes go wide. As he jerked his head up to ask, his lips were met with Kuroo's ones ━soft and sweet, like he imagined. But then it clicked━ where was his bag, all along?

"K-Kuroo?" (m/n) managed to moan in the kiss, while he wrapped his hands around the taller's neck, as they practically made out in the dark, the only light being the lake and the moon from above. "Where's y-your bag?" he continued.

"Who cares?" Tetsurou growled while gripping the boy's thighs and making him let out another soft mewl.

The night didn't end well, as they were caught by some guards who knew who Kuroo was. Truth to be told, they recognized the boy's shiny (e/c) eyes, sending him to the queen and king. He really was the lost prince, all along.

Kuroo was set free ━after (m/n)'s cries and begs━ and soon they got married. The ring wasn't bought by the king, but it was stolen by Kuroo, from an expensive shop and he didn't have the courage to ask (m/n) for money.

Not to ignore the fact that (m/n) got pregnant and gave birth to a handsome baby boy and a lovely baby girl, (s/n) and (d/n).