Kuroo Tetsuro x Ushijima's Twin!Male!Reader

a/n: Special thanks to @PhantomT_Joker02 for the request! Hope it's what you wanted! ENJOY!

Note: this one is between the episode where Karasuno had the practice match with Nekoma (in Season 1), but because I don't want to make a full copy of the episode, I'm gonna change the dialogues, actions and make Karasuno win. Mehehehe *evil Kuroo smirk*.

W A R N I N G S: The reader has the number #6, just a little mentioning of cursing

Title: Make 'em Date!!

(m/n)-Male Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(r/n)-Random Name [For A Place]

****************************

Normal POV

It was weird how Ushijima's twin brother managed to get to Karasuno Highschool and don't get bothered by his brother saying: "You should have come to Shiratorizawa" like he does with poor Shittykawa.

(m/n) was at least 1,90m (a just a few centimeters taller than his twin) making him both good at defense and offense. At his 3rd year, he's really good friends with Suga and Daichi, who seem to be used to (m/n)'s coldness.

Yeah, that boy is only happy and excited only when needed (just as going against Nekoma or other schools).

The boys were on their bus, ready for their first match against Nekoma, and also for their first win. They were sure about it, because they had (m/n), Hinata and Kageyama with them.

(m/n) was a wing spiker, but he was also something like the team's mind. With small glances and little things he did, everyone understood what they should do or who was about to spike. In a few words: (m/n) was awesomeness in person.

"We're here!" (m/n) sighed and let a small smile get on his lips as he got off, making sure to breathe the fresh air -to get the smell of Hinata's throw up away. "A match against Nekoma..." he said and nodded to himself.

"Are you excited, Ushijima-senpai?!" Hinata asked and grinned, laughing and giggling as he looked around. (m/n) nodded his head, but truth to be told, he really was excited.

--Time Skip--

The team entered Nekoma's gym, seeing the team stretch and run around the gym. The rest placed their stuff down, while Takeda talked with coach Nekomata. (m/n) couldn't help but look to a certain Captain with black bed-hair, hazel eyes and a small smirk on his face, picking at the pudding head boy who looked lazy as Hell.

He had to admit though; That Captain had a pretty nice ass. Oh, how he wanted to--

"(m/n), you're staring, again..." Suga whispered in his ear, making the boy tense and thank Suga who told him. He didn't get to see the satisfied smirk, from the cat-like boy, when he caught him staring at his ass, sadly.

(m/n) walked to get to his place when the whistle was heard, and he saw the captain walk in front of him. With a smirk and a bite of his bottom lip, he raised his hand and smacked that ass of Kuroo's, all of us want to touch [a/n: It'S tHe TrUtH pEoPlE!!].

The boy let out a small yelp, while he stared wide-eyed at (m/n) who walked by, not even giving him a small glance.

"Oh, it's on," Kuroo smirked before he went to his place, while they bowed and started to play. Karasuno surprisingly managed to win the first set, with a small point difference, because it was a bit hard for (m/n) to realize Kenma's technique.

"Kuroo! Stop staring at #6 ass and focus!" Yaku yelled and (m/n) turned his head, seeing Kuroo blush and look the other way, grinning to the Libero who just shook his head. (m/n) smirked and glanced at Kageyama who nodded.