Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 27

It was exactly a few days before the dance. By that time Jessica and I have gotten everthing we both needed for our dress. Jessica was buzzing with excitement, wondering if Shay might ask her to the dance.

Shay is Jessica's lover. Every since that day Shay bumped into her Jessica was head over heels for the guy. Jessica went on saying that she had him in a few of her classes. I've seen him around, brown shaggy hair, hazel eyes and a nice smile. He was also smart, gaining entrance to the mall club- and was also on the chest team.

While I- was calm, but on the outside I was freaking out. Will my price charming come to the dance?

"When do you think he'll ask me?" Jessica questioned as we walked down the hallway to my locker.

I chuckled softly before returning my gaze at her. " Just don't worry about it" I gave her a reassuring smile as the bell rang, walking to Mrs.Watson second period class.

"Good Afternoon Mrs.Watson" we greeted toward her. "Good afternoon girls" she sended us a soft smile, before returning to her desk.

Mrs.Watson was a sweet old lady. She was actually the nicest out of all the teachers here. Her soft blond hair stopping at her shoulders, her emerlad almond eyes, and soft pumped pink lips, she was loving. She was also one of the teachers that were actually married.

 The second bell rang, signalling for the tardy bell. Mrs.Watson was walking to the door when in came Carter. He had his bag swing on his shoulder as Mrs.Watson greeted a good afternoon to him. As he replied he sended her a soft sweet smile and walked down in the aisle trying to find an empty seat. I looked around till I found out that their was one empty seat.. and it was by me.

I groanded softly then thought of something. I placed my bag on the empty seat beside me.

"Excuse me?" It was Carter's voice. I turned to him, he was wearing a black v-neck shirt and dark jeans. "Is this seat taken?" he asked.

"Yep" as I popped the 'P' at the end, before smiling at him, I turned from him and focused my attention to Mrs.Watson.

"Today class  . . . " as she grab a marker and began to write on the board. That's when I smelled it.

It was Carter's scent. That's when I knew he was sitting right by me. I turned to see him sitting down and my bag on the floor. I rolled my eyes angrily. Inhaling deeply and catching a sniff on his scent, it was  . . Axe. It smelled like chocolate. . .

I hate Jake, I swear if he knew about my obsession with chocolate  . .

Through the day I kept inhaling and exhaling deeply. Nearly at the end of class, I hadn't realize that Carter was leaning right beside me. I hadn't realize that he was right by me, when his scent caught my nose.

Mrs.Watson cleared her throat gaining the few of the student's attention. In her hand was a stack of papers.

"You know Mill if you keep smelling my Cologne then I won't have anymore left for myself." he gave me a smirk before the bell rang signally that it was lunch time.

Mrs.Watson passed out a few papers. "This is you're homework, it's due when you come back to class" she gave us all a glare, before the students exited the classroom.

My tummy rumbled. I hadn't ate since morning, leaving with nothing in my bag. Not even chips.

I groaned angrily in hunger. I turn to my side and saw Jessica leaning against the wall with the same gaze. I snapped my fingers by her face, and she shook her head looking at my clumsily. I grinned and we walked together to lunch. We went in the line and got out food. Coming back with pasta, and bits of chicken and a drink we sat down.